Author Topic: Viral Video Shows Joe Biden Delivering an Unintelligible Stream of Consciousness, and It's Not Fine  (Read 638 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Viral Video Shows Joe Biden Delivering an Unintelligible Stream of Consciousness, and It's Not Fine
By Bonchie | 9:30 AM on October 21, 2022

Another day, another article that must be written about how absolutely gone the current President of the United States is. Things are so bad that I’m running out of variations of headlines to describe his public breakdowns, and that’s causing me personal stress. Perhaps I can sue or something?

But I digress, this one was just too bad to ignore, and while Joe Biden often mixes up his words, forgets things, and gets lost trying to exit stages, I actually think this may be the most disturbing clip of him yet.

On Thursday, Biden appeared in Pennslyvania to campaign with John Fetterman, who himself did not speak and was ushered around by his wife. After giving a speech, the two headed to a local spot with the state’s governor, Tom Wolf. That’s when this happened in a moment that has now gone viral.

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1583298703150174209

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1583289798407884800

Look, I get that when I write a headline like the one affixed to this article, the first thought is going to be that its clickbait. Fair enough, but after watching that clip, I think everyone reading this would agree that’s not the case here, right? It really is as bad as I’m describing.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/10/21/viral-video-shows-joe-biden-delivering-an-unintelligible-stream-of-consciousness-and-its-not-fine-n646487
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
What does it matter what Joes does?  Anything Joe does is better than anything Trump did.  Amnesia from last Presidential election that bad already?  How about it amnesiacs?
 :chairbang: :tongue2: :chairbang: :tongue2: 22222frying pan :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden's mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

Biden's mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

So... nuttier than a rat turd in a pistachio factory...  happy77

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So... nuttier than a rat turd in a pistachio factory...  happy77
  Pretty much!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
That's Biden for ya, ever the plagiarist, next I bet he steels this one from Hedley too! “My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.”

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's Biden for ya, ever the plagiarist, next I bet he steels this one from Hedley too! “My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.”
Nah, all he has is the vapor, and it's venting to atmosphere every time he opens his mouth.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis