Author Topic: ‘She Doesn’t Care’: Tucker Lauds Kari Lake For Punching Back Against Media Critics  (Read 192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Harold Hutchison
Reporter
October 20, 2022 10:15 PM ET
Font Size:

Fox News host Tucker Carlson praised Republican gubernatorial nominee Kari Lake of Arizona Thursday evening as a model for handling the “liberal media.”

“If The New York Times did a piece on Mitch McConnell he’d be rushing around his office worried about it. The New York Times does a hit piece on Kari Lake every day and she laughs because it doesn’t matter what The New York Times thinks,” Carlson said. “They only have power because we give them power because we treat them like they’re real. But they’re fake. They are ghosts. Turn on the lights and they evaporate and go away. They don’t actually exist. They are a fantasy that can only continue as long as we participate. So in attacking the media, what Kari Lake is really doing is standing up to institutional power.”

Lake, a former television news anchor who received the endorsement of former President Donald Trump, narrowly won the Republican primary over Karrin Taylor Robson in August. Carlson said her background in news posed a threat to the media.

WATCH:

https://rumble.com/embed/v1mcxay/?pub=4

https://dailycaller.com/2022/10/20/tucker-carlson-kari-lake-media/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien