Author Topic: Voter Registration Notice  (Read 885 times)

Offline EdinVA

Voter Registration Notice
« on: October 20, 2022, 10:16:47 pm »
Just got notice in the mail assigning me to a fictitious polling place. 
A week or so ago I received a notice of the proper polling place as well as a sample ballot.
This all started this year after redistricting.
Not sure yet if this was deliberate to redirect voters to the wrong polling place or was a mistake..  :pondering:
Sent a note to the Fairfax elections board as well as the Virginia GOP.... they are investigating....
Make sure you verify the info these people are putting out...

Offline Kamaji

Re: Voter Registration Notice
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2022, 10:00:23 am »
Just got notice in the mail assigning me to a fictitious polling place. 
A week or so ago I received a notice of the proper polling place as well as a sample ballot.
This all started this year after redistricting.
Not sure yet if this was deliberate to redirect voters to the wrong polling place or was a mistake..  :pondering:
Sent a note to the Fairfax elections board as well as the Virginia GOP.... they are investigating....
Make sure you verify the info these people are putting out...

:thumbsup:

Offline EdinVA

Re: Voter Registration Notice
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2022, 11:27:09 am »
Va. Dept. of Elections sends wrong voting location to thousands in Fairfax, Prince William
FAIRFAX COUNTY, Va. (7News) — The Virginia Department of Elections said Thursday that it sent the wrong voting location information to thousands of residents in Fairfax County and Prince William County.

Voter notices sent to voters in the towns of Clifton, Dumfries, Haymarket, Herndon, Occoquan, Quantico and Vienna contained incorrect voting location information, according to Virginia Commissioner of Elections Susan Beals.

Beals said a "printing issue" caused the ballots to contain the wrong polling place locations. She added that the Prince William County and Fairfax County Registrars are sending out corrected notices to all affected voters immediately.

https://wjla.com/news/local/virginia-election-fairfax-county-prince-william-vote-poll-location-nova-department-of-elections-sends-wrong-thousands-herndon-dumfries-vienna-quantico-haymarket-clifton-senator-boysko-printing-issue-november-republican-democrat-voter-fraud-mail-ballot#