Author Topic: Joe Biden Tells John Fetterman’s Wife: ‘You’re Going to Be a Great, Great Lady in the Senate’  (Read 995 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Tells John Fetterman’s Wife: ‘You’re Going to Be a Great, Great Lady in the Senate’

Charlie Spiering 20 Oct 2022

President Joe Biden appeared to endorse Democrat Senate candidate John Fetterman’s wife, Gisele Barreto Fetterman, in Pennsylvania on Thursday, telling her she would be a “great lady” in the Senate.

“John, thank you very much for running. I really do appreciate it,” Biden began. “And Gisele, you’re going to be a great, great lady in the Senate.”

Biden commented on the Fettermans as he appeared with them in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to talk about his infrastructure bill.

Gisele Fetterman has become something of a political star since her husband suffered a massive stroke just days before the Democratic primary, as she delivered her husband’s acceptance speech.

“It’s easy because I know his message, and I love him, and I know how good he is, and I get to tell that to people,” she told The Washington Post.

Gisele Fetterman first came from Brazil to Queens, New York, with her mother illegally, until she became a citizen in 2009.

She has also taken center stage in warding off widespread concerns about her husband’s health.

Last week, she attacked an NBC reporter for revealing that the Democrat senate candidate struggled with small talk and required closed captioning so he could understand her questions.

“I would love to see an apology towards the disability community from her and from her network for the damage they have caused,” she said, calling the reporter an “ableist.”

Fetterman’s Republican challenger Dr. Mehmet Oz has raised concerns about his health, suggesting that his wife could be doing most of her husband’s job in the Senate.

“This is not about me or him. It’s about the voters,” he said. “They have a right to know what’s going on in his body so they can tell if his wife is right or not. Is he going to be the senator or is she going to be the senator?”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/20/joe-biden-tells-john-fettermans-wife-youre-going-to-be-a-great-great-lady-in-the-senate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

She needs a white streak in her hair..then the photo would be complete

ghoul6 ghoul8
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering
·
1h
The full quote of Biden to the Fettermans: "John, thank you very much for running, I really do appreciate it. And Gisele, you’re going to be a great, great lady in the Senate."
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 07:46:18 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

He looks so dignified in a suit, so much more than the usual basketball shorts and a hoodie.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
All he needs is a couple of bolts in his neck incase they need to jump start him.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He doesn't understand a word being said..the wife has to answer

https://twitter.com/KyleMazzaWUNF/status/1583177891382452224
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

He doesn't understand a word being said..the wife has to answer

Wow.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mystery commented:
"He doesn't understand a word being said..the wife has to answer"

This guy is going to be a "monolith" in the Senate.
Just sits there, doesn't speak (because he won't understand what's being said).

How will he vote?
Don't senators have to listen during the roll call and answer when their name is called?

I will guess that during those times when his vote isn't required, he won't be on the Senate floor very much...

Offline Hoodat

Joe Biden Tells John Fetterman’s Wife: ‘You’re Going to Be a Great, Great Lady in the Senate’

And Gisele Fetterman tells Biden, "Your wife is already a great President".
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline aligncare

Biden, Fetterman, Pelosi.  So I guess in the 21st century the primary qualifications for high political office will be progressive impairments in memory, thinking, and behavior.  The left loves this new normal; anything with “progressive” in the name is fine with them.   :yowsa:

Offline aligncare

Just now looked at the photos above.  I didn’t know Fetterman was married to…Morticia(?)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

She needs a white streak in her hair..then the photo would be complete

ghoul6 ghoul8

@mystery-ak

No kidding,Mr and Mrs Lurch.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline aligncare

…and why didn’t I notice this before: John Fetterman could double for Uncle Fester.  Morticia is doing Uncle Fester!  That’s just sick.

Offline Kamaji

…and why didn’t I notice this before: John Fetterman could double for Uncle Fester.  Morticia is doing Uncle Fester!  That’s just sick.

:mauslaff:

Offline Hoodat

Eeeewwwwwwwwww......

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just now looked at the photos above.  I didn’t know Fetterman was married to…Morticia(?)
That's just an insult to Morticia, Festerman's, I don't know what it is today, it's Friday so so is it male or female or Bi or trans? It really should pin it's gender pronoun of the day to it's coat so everyone knows.

Offline WhatWouldReaganDo

Down the centuries, you have slurred the meaning of the words, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution". These words and the words that follow, were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well! They must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing! - James Tiberius Kirk

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

He reminds me of that movie Battleship.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!