General Category > Crime And Punishment

Starved, shackled and silenced: Malnourished twins, 16, were kept naked in laundry room at $600k Tex

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
Starved, shackled and silenced: Malnourished twins, 16, were kept naked in laundry room at $600k Texas house of horrors by their mom who only fed the handcuffed and zip tied children if they made no noise - five other siblings rescued by cops

The breakout was caught via Ring camera footage that saw the twins, who have not been named, run from their home Tuesday
    The two can be seen going door-to-door in their neighborhood trying to find someone to help for half an hour in the early morning hours Tuesday
    The woman who eventually found the twins, who also went unidentified, said she discovered them in appalling shape
    Eventually, police set off an Amber Alert for the twins' five other siblings, ages 7 to 14, who were found safe a day later in Louisiana
    Authorities soon tracked down their mother, 40-year-old Zaikiya Duncan, and her boyfriend, 27-year-old Jova Terrell, in Baton Rouge

By Stephen M. Lepore For Dailymail.Com

Published: 09:18 EDT, 20 October 2022 | Updated: 13:26 EDT, 20 October 2022

Two 16-year-old twins escaped from their abusive mother and her boyfriend who handcuffed, bound and forced them to drink their own urine at their $600,000 Texas house of horrors.

The breakout was caught via Ring camera footage that saw the twins, who have not been named, run from their Houston home Tuesday in an attempt to get someone to call the police.

The boy wasn't wearing a shirt and both of the siblings were barefoot, the neighbor who eventually let the pair inside told KHOU. The kids told police their mother and her boyfriend had left them in a room and forced them to eat and drink their own waste, refusing to let them use the toilet.

Two 16-year-old twins in Texas were seen on video making a brave escape from imprisonment by their allegedly abusive mother and her boyfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUYjoi5MIdE&ab_channel=KHOU11

many photos
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11336371/Bruised-malnourished-teenage-twins-16-escape-abusive-mothers-house-horrors.html

Kamaji:
Pure evil.

GtHawk:
This pair of sadistic animals, for what they have done, should be given two choices only.

or

Me waiting for real justice to be handed down

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on October 20, 2022, 07:21:08 pm ---This pair of sadistic animals, for what they have done, should be given two choices only.

or

Me waiting for real justice to be handed down

--- End quote ---

That's too good for them.

goatprairie:
I don't know how many stories I've read in the past decades of small children killed by a mother's boyfriend, but it's been a lot.
What goes through the heads of some of these mothers that they leave their children to their evil, savage boyfriends? They have to start giving more punitive punishments to these monsters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version