Author Topic: Arizona Refuses to Comply With Biden Demand to Remove Makeshift Border Wall  (Read 332 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Arizona’s Department of Emergency and Military Affairs is refusing a demand by the Biden administration to remove the shipping containers they are using to close gaps in the wall at the southern border.

A letter written to the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation and signed by Allen Clark, Director of Arizona’s DEMA, states “the containers will remain in place until specific details regarding construction are provided.”

Clark goes on to argue that the residents of Arizona “cannot rely on the federal government to ensure its security.”

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1582911481074667521

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/arizona-refuses-to-comply-with-biden-demand-to-remove-makeshift-border-wall/

« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 04:10:17 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

Clark goes on to argue that the residents of Arizona “cannot rely on the federal government to ensure its security.”

That alone is grounds for secession.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Are those containers leased?  How much are they paying if they are leasing them?

I thought container rates when through the stratosphere earlier in the pandemic.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright