Author Topic: Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy hints GOP won't impeach Biden cabinet officials - because Democrats  (Read 3341 times)

Online Hoodat

Just for one day, let Trump be Speaker.  Just long enough to force Pelosi to hand her gavel over to him.  After that, hand the gavel over to Mark Levin.

"Get off the floor, ya big dope."
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

McCarthy waves off talk of impeaching Biden. He's right
Hot Air, Oct 20, 2022

This isn't about impeaching Biden.  It's about impeaching Mayorkas.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DB

Quite a hoot coming from the King of the Trait.

You rightfully slam "W" and then his ilk before and after his tenure for nation building and foreign meddling.   Then you contradict yourself, wanting big time intervention on our behalf in Uke/Russia.    Make up your mind dude.

I've not seen a single word from Sneaky suggesting nation building in Ukraine. Not one.

NATO has one purpose and one purpose only. To contain an expansionist militant Russia. Ukraine is doing more to contain Russia than anyone has done in the last 30 years or more. I'm all for supplying Ukraine with weapons to do that. Russia can end this anytime they like by simply getting out of Ukraine.

Online Hoodat

I've not seen a single word from Sneaky suggesting nation building in Ukraine. Not one.

NATO has one purpose and one purpose only. To contain an expansionist militant Russia. Ukraine is doing more to contain Russia than anyone has done in the last 30 years or more. I'm all for supplying Ukraine with weapons to do that. Russia can end this anytime they like by simply getting out of Ukraine.

Ditto.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

Louie Gohmert is looking for a job.

The guy Cruz tried to replace Boner with.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Just for one day, let Trump be Speaker.  Just long enough to force Pelosi to hand her gavel over to him.  After that, hand the gavel over to Mark Levin.

"Get off the floor, ya big dope."

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What's wrong with giving the Dems a dose of their own sh-t...in fact most of this admin should be impeached!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

What's wrong with giving the Dems a dose of their own sh-t...in fact most of this admin should be impeached!

Indeed.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Mod5

Offline corbe

Thank You Mod5  I thought I was f*ced up.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Quite a hoot coming from the King of the Trait.

You rightfully slam "W" and then his ilk before and after his tenure for nation building and foreign meddling.   Then you contradict yourself, wanting big time intervention on our behalf in Uke/Russia.    Make up your mind dude.

@catfish1957

Really?

How about a quote from me where I state I want US troop involvement in the Neo-Soviet/Ukranian meat grinder,Bubba?

Put up or apologize.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DB  @catfish1957

Thank you. I am all for Europe handing the Neo-Soviets their asses and chasing them back home,but I do NOT want ANY US troop involvement in the actual fighting.

Not our monkey's, not our circus.

I have absolutely zero opposition to US troops stationed in places like Germany or the UK  teaching Ukrainian troops how to properly use some US high-tech equipment as long as the training is done in Germany,the UK,or similar US foreign military bases,but strongly oppossed to using US troops in any of the fighting.

Besides,it isn't even necessary. The Ukrainian troops are doing a fine job of handing the Neo-Soviets their asses without any non-Ukrainian troop involvement. Which is a VERY good thing for Europe because it is showing the rest of Europe they no longer need to fear the toothless bear from the east.

Look at what a wonderful world it will be for everybody without the fear of big,bad Russia attacking and occupying the other European nations. All we would really have to worry about then would be our own treasonous "leaders" who are whores in bed with the bleeping Chinese.  IMHO,the cure to that is called "a hangman's rope or a bullet in the chest while tied to a stake",but we all know this is not going to happen in this day,where treason seems to be rewarded due to the globalist influences.

NATO has one purpose and one purpose only. To contain an expansionist militant Russia.

YUP! And just look at how much money we can save if the neo-Soviets are removed from power for destroying the image of Russia as something to be feared,and "peace breaks out all over" in Europe.

Yeah,we still have the Muslims and the Chinese,but two enemies are easier to deal with than 3. And who knows? It is even POSSIBLE that Trump will get elected as the next President,have a seriously good VP running mate,and change the 3rd world destiny of America!

Ukraine is doing more to contain Russia than anyone has done in the last 30 years or more.

They are doing more than that. They are doing what everybody thought was impossible,including me. I would have bet everything I own that the Soviets would have just rolled all over them and taken total control in less than a week.

Which is about as fine of an example that I can think of to explain why I never bet on anything.

I'm all for supplying Ukraine with weapons to do that. Russia can end this anytime they like by simply getting out of Ukraine.

Spot ON!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 11:37:32 pm by sneakypete »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline bilo

If the Rats don't suffer for the evil tactics they've used while in power there is no reason for them not to use them again when they are in power.

It makes sense right now for McCarthy to not give the Rats anything to rally their base, or to scare off the suburban moms that are coming over to the Pubs. However, once in power we need to see House Rats denied committee seats. We need to see Rats that don't, or shouldn't, have security clearance off intelligence committees. We need investigations into J6 and we need a complete overhaul of the Capitol Police force. We also need investigations into all of the Biden crime family as well as the FBI, DOJ and intelligence agencies.

The Pubs better exercise the power they've been given if they win the majorities or they will be dooming all of us.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@catfish1957

Really?

How about a quote from me where I state I want US troop involvement in the Neo-Soviet/Ukranian meat grinder,Bubba?

Put up or apologize.

@sneakypete

??????

Can't you read?  I never said troops.  You don't think cash and weapons doesn't constitute intervention?  Or even grant our present course if escalated could include troops ?

You put up or apologize for for your reading comprehension,,,,,,   Bubba!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Afghanistan looked to be going quiet, like Vietnam democrats defeat out of the mouth of victory.  At massive costs already democrats want a new long entrenched war at future massive costs to America like Vietnam and Afghanistan.  Our nation is rife with Russian, Chinese, radical muslims gladly brought into out nation to its detriment by democrats.  How much more anarchy could a fool want into this nation to its extreme costs and compromises not to speak of money and jobs shipped away to some of our worse foreign enemies.
The world looks at our anarchy and betrayal by our government leaders and see anarchy and destruction and our fools express everything is just fine while doom looms.  Insane, the perps tell us they can't be blamed and by the gov game they play, they can't be!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

??????

Can't you read?  I never said troops.  You don't think cash and weapons doesn't constitute intervention?

How do you feel about blowing them kisses?

Or even grant our present course if escalated could include troops ?

We COULD end up invading Japan. Or even Australia,but it seems unlikely.

You put up or apologize for for your reading comprehension,,,,,,   Bubba!!!!

I'm not the one with the reality problem,you idiot.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
How do you feel about blowing them kisses?

We COULD end up invading Japan. Or even Australia,but it seems unlikely.

I'm not the one with the reality problem,you idiot.

Mental midget....  you aren't worth the trouble.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
McCarthy is lying to protect his potential House Speakership.

We all know, if the GOP takes the House, they won't be able to stop themselves from impeaching Biden admin officials as payback for the Dem impeachments of Trump.
Sadly, it will be presented by the press as "payback", when all it would be is removing those who have broken the law or who have not carried out the duties of their office in defiance of the laws and Constitution they swore to protect and defend.

The Trump Impeachments were brazenly political. and those actions by the Dems would naturally be projected upon any conservatives and moderates who participated, because that is how Democrats roll.

Impeachment of those guilty of nonfeasance or misfeasance in this administration would be for removing them from office at the beginning of criminal prosecution, if properly conducted.  It's about the Law, not politics, and would have to be presented as such, loud, long, and repeatedly.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sadly, it will be presented by the press as "payback", when all it would be is removing those who have broken the law or who have not carried out the duties of their office in defiance of the laws and Constitution they swore to protect and defend.

The Trump Impeachments were brazenly political. and those actions by the Dems would naturally be projected upon any conservatives and moderates who participated, because that is how Democrats roll.

Impeachment of those guilty of nonfeasance or misfeasance in this administration would be for removing them from office at the beginning of criminal prosecution, if properly conducted.  It's about the Law, not politics, and would have to be presented as such, loud, long, and repeatedly.

@Smokin Joe

Works for me.

Especially if there are any treason charges placed against the leadership.

Offline Mesaclone

Let's start with issuing a subpoena to Nancy Pelosi...along with every text and email she sent within 30 days of the event...to testify in front of the "new" January 6th committee. If she refuses, let's start that process for a 4 month jail stint. If she agrees to do so...and doesn't take the 5th...tear her apart on the stand. If she does take the 5th, she's exposed as a liar and criminal. Win-win.

As that's going on, start the process to impeach Mayorkas and expose the border failure.

Impeaching a senile Biden...an effort that's guaranteed to fail in the Senate regardless...achieves nothing but giving the Left an easy talking point about how the GOP does nothing but vindictive scandal-mongering. That said, a full investigation with subpoena's surrounding the Hunter Biden affair...laptop, foreign payments, etcetera...begins on day one. IF that turns up clear evidence of Joe's involvement than of course, impeachment must happen. But that comes later....for now...go after the low hanging fruit and pass as much legislation as possible to close the border and fight crime. Keeping in mind none of that passes the Senate...as we certainly won't have a filibuster proof 60. But the legislation shows the House is doing the right thing...and that matters for 2024.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 04:02:03 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Let's start with issuing a subpoena to Nancy Pelosi...along with every text and email she sent within 30 days of the event...to testify in front of the "new" January 6th committee. If she refuses, let's start that process for a 4 month jail stint. If she agrees to do so...and doesn't take the 5th...tear her apart on the stand. If she does take the 5th, she's exposed as a liar and criminal. Win-win.

As that's going on, start the process to impeach Mayorkas and expose the border failure.

Impeaching a senile Biden...an effort that's guaranteed to fail in the Senate regardless...achieves nothing but giving the Left an easy talking point about how the GOP does nothing but vindictive scandal-mongering. That said, a full investigation with subpoena's surrounding the Hunter Biden affair...laptop, foreign payments, etcetera...begins on day one. IF that turns up clear evidence of Joe's involvement than of course, impeachment must happen. But that comes later....for now...go after the low hanging fruit and pass as much legislation as possible to close the border and fight crime. Keeping in mind none of that passes the Senate...as we certainly won't have a filibuster proof 60. But the legislation shows the House is doing the right thing...and that matters for 2024.
Removing Biden first will leave the Swamp intact. Not removing him, but removing those who are actually writing/implementing policy contrary to Law will force more swamp critters to rise from the ooze. It's going to be a long process, but those, in turn, can be removed as well. While this may seem like political whack-a-mole, it is only by removing and discrediting those who have been implementing or generating disastrous policy that those policies can be muted or reversed.
It we make an honest assessment of who does what where in government, it is the administrative State of the Executive Branch, from the Cabinet Level downward that does the heavy lifting and fills volumes of the Federal Register with new and onerous regulations to the detriment of us all. That is the part of the swamp that needs to be drained most, and those are the offices which should be targeted.
Biden is just a replaceable figurehead, as is Harris, and elevating the Speaker of the House (as long as it is Pelosi) to the Presidency would bee an unmitigated disaster. As much of a hot mess as she is, she is still mentally competent, even if misinformed and occasionally delusional. Not the hands I would want on any more powerful reins than she has managed thus far. I beelieve, however, that she was instrumental in orchestrating the events of 1/6, right down to the timing of the doors of the Capitol being opened from the inside to admit the protestors, in order to claim a threat to disrupt any proceeding which might have included questioning the election's honesty. That may at some point provide the red meat for prosecution for sedition, if not treason.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

This is about impeaching Mayorkas - not impeaching Biden.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Mesaclone

This is about impeaching Mayorkas - not impeaching Biden.

Yes! At least, that is step one. Step one involves two other simultaneous investigations/committees as well...the Hunter Biden committee and the "new" January 6th committee to expose Pelosi and other Inquisition members.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 07:18:17 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Yes! At least, that is step one. Step one involves two other simultaneous investigations/committees as well...the Hunter Biden committee and the "new" January 6th committee to expose Pelosi and other Inquisition members.

My first vote would be to impeach and oust that envirowhacko DOE Secretary.

Second- Mayorkas

third- Buttplug.