Author Topic: Liz Truss resigns as UK prime minister  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Liz Truss resigns as UK prime minister
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2022, 02:42:42 am »
Alan McGuinness
@Alan_McGuinness
·Oct 19

My son has lived through four chancellors, three home secretaries, two prime ministers and two monarchs.

He’s four months old.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2022, 03:18:02 am »
@Smokin Joe

The UK has been flooded with Muslim parasites,and these parasites vote. The Mayor of Longon is a Muslim.

These people do NOT believe in individual freedoms or thoughts,and they punish people that don't "wear red and march in a straight line".

They WANT to be cogs in a machine and told what to do and think.

Also,I have read that there are now districts in London where Sharia Law is the rule,and that traffic is even required to stop and the drivers get out and get on their knees in prayer.

I do not know if this is true or not,but I have even read that the British allows these people to live and rule by Sharia Law,and not English law. They have religious police walking the streets to enforce these rules and to publicly physically punish anyone caught breaking them.
Paris, as well, and this is lunacy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2022, 04:31:15 am »
but I have even read that the British allows these people to live and rule by Sharia Law,and not English law. They have religious police walking the streets to enforce these rules and to publicly physically punish anyone caught breaking them.

Where are the soccer hooligans when you need them?

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2022, 12:35:47 pm »

Where are the soccer hooligans when you need them?

@unite for individuality

They just believe in fighting for their team. Get the Muslims to attack their soccer team,and they will be out in droves.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2022, 01:31:38 pm »
@unite for individuality

They just believe in fighting for their team. Get the Muslims to attack their soccer team,and they will be out in droves.

lol....   Sounds like an opportunity.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2022, 01:40:43 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2022, 03:36:08 pm »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2022, 06:00:51 pm »
I love these strong female leaders.

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2022, 07:22:06 pm »
Is it possible that Liz Truss resigned because Charles doesn't want someone so conservative?
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2022, 07:28:04 pm »
Is it possible that Liz Truss resigned because Charles doesn't want someone so conservative?

Doubt it.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2022, 07:35:56 pm »

I think its been over 200 years since the King/Queens have actively intervened in U.K. politics as far as the P.M.

Doing otherwise, would hurt the public standing/opinion of the Royals.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2022, 11:22:36 pm »
I think its been over 200 years since the King/Queens have actively intervened in U.K. politics as far as the P.M.

Doing otherwise, would hurt the public standing/opinion of the Royals.

The Prime Minister has a private meeting with the King or Queen every week.
Margaret Thatcher mentioned that when she was in office.

I am firmly convinced that Charles asked Liz Truss to resign,
because he wanted Rishi Sunak,
who has spent his whole career in the inner circles of global finance,
and is fully on board with Charles' goals of
draconian measures to combat "climate change"
and imposing a global totalitarian dictatorship.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,483192.msg2727645.html#msg2727645

Would-Be British PM Rishi Sunak’s Family Runs A
China-Linked, World Economic Forum Partner Company
Pushing Digital ID and Social Credit Scores.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 03:12:29 am by unite for individuality »
   -- John Stuart Mill

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2022, 11:26:08 pm »

The Prime Minister has a private meeting with the King or Queen every week.
Margaret Thatcher mentioned that when she was in office.

I am firmly convinced that Charles asked Liz Truss to resign,
because he wanted Rishi Sunak,
who has spent his whole career in the inner circles of global finance,
and is fully on board with Charles' goals of
draconian measures to combat "climate change"
and global totalitarian dictatorship.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,483192.msg2727645.html#msg2727645

Would-Be British PM Rishi Sunak’s Family Runs A
China-Linked, World Economic Forum Partner Company
Pushing Digital ID and Social Credit Scores.

Unless he wanted to create a true constitutional crisis in the UK, the King can ask whatever he wants of the PM, but he could not expect to get it, and could not demand it.

Charles is almost certainly smart enough at this point to realize that a full-blown constitutional crisis would not get him anything he wanted, other than, perhaps, an awkward, early end to the royal family as sovereign head of the UK.