Author Topic: Racist Military Education Equity Boss Pushed Hate of 9/11 Heroes  (Read 152 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Racist Military Education Equity Boss Pushed Hate of 9/11 Heroes

"When he watched 9/11, slightly stoned, on the roof of his Brooklyn building, he recalls that he felt nothing at all."
October 19, 2022 by Daniel Greenfield 4 Comments

Who is Kelisa Wing?

The children of our servicemembers are educated in K-12 public schools run by a Defense Department sub agency known as Education Activity (DoDEA). Over 60,000 children attend these schools funded by a $3.1 billion budget.

Wing was appointed as the DEI boss for DoDEA. Under Biden, every part of the government has to have an equity plan and its equity political commissars get a blank check for transforming agencies, departments and setting agendas.

A good deal has already been written about Wing’s hateful views, but considering her role within a military setting, her support for Ta-Nehisi Coates’ racist book is also important.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/racist-military-education-equity-boss-pushed-hate-of-9-11-heroes/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson