Author Topic: How European Industry Has Been Sacrificed To Green Ideology  (Read 150 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How European Industry Has Been Sacrificed To Green Ideology
« on: October 19, 2022, 12:34:57 pm »
WRITTEN BY RALPH SCHOELLHAMMER ON OCT 18, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

How European Industry Has Been Sacrificed To Green Ideology

pipeline from Russia to European UnionEU ambassadors held their annual conference last week, and some surprisingly frank things were said for a meeting of diplomats. Josep Borrell, the EU’s high representative for foreign affairs, quite openly excoriated the assembled ambassadors.

The European model is no longer working, he said: ‘The United States [takes] care of our security. China and Russia provided the basis of our prosperity. This is a world that is no longer there.’ [bold, links added]

He even argued that in a world of resurgent nationalism, Europe’s self-image as ‘the land of reason’ may no longer have universal appeal.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/how-european-industry-has-been-sacrificed-to-green-ideology/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson