Author Topic: CDC is currently voting on requiring kids to take the Covid mRNA to attend school.  (Read 3417 times)

Offline Hoodat

Aw jeez. Not this claim again.

@jmyrlefuller

Let's see.  My son received a vaccine.  A week later, he became autistic.  Those are facts.  Not sure why you have a problem with that.  Are you calling me a liar?

Do I blame the vaccine?  Only in tandem with other factors.  My personal view on it is that it has a lot more to do with all the electromagnetic radiation that we are being bombarded with.  But when it comes to vaccines, I also know that our medical establishment is pushing them like nobody's business.  The day my son was born, the hospital was pushing all kinds of vaccines including Hep-B.  Hep-B for a newborn baby!  Even though the body's immune system doesn't even begin developing until around six months.  Vaccines before that point are worthless.  Yet the hospital pushed them anyway.  We didn't get any vaccines until that first MMR at around age 3.  Before that, our son was talking and eating meat and vegetables.  Afterwards, he became detached and his dietary preferences became exclusively beans & rice, and peanut butter.

Did the vaccine cause it?  Doubtful.  Was it a contributing factor?  Likely.  The point here is that I cannot control the ever-increasing superfluous electromagnetic radiation that invades my property.  But as a parent, I still have control (for now) over what vaccines my child gets.  And I resent the hell out of a medical establishment that holds my parental choices in contempt.  I don't force my views on others.  I'm not standing in the way of anyone else getting vaccines.  But I do demand the right to decline them for myself and family.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

CDC does not have that authority.  That authority belongs to state, local, and school officials.

You obviously don't understand how fascism works.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I do believe that particular ship has sailed.  :shrug:

For me it most definitely has! And I seriously doubt that I'm the only one.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online roamer_1

Let's see.  My son received a vaccine.  A week later, he became autistic.  Those are facts.

That's pretty cause-and-effect... And that story is often told. How often must it be told before it is no longer anecdotal, not to mention believed?

The point here is that I cannot control the ever-increasing superfluous electromagnetic radiation that invades my property.

That's a thing... Constant bombardment by radio waves certainly make people jangly... might send some crazy.... Makes my skin crawl in the city... Folks think I am crazy for shutting down everything at night (except one circuit for charging batts)... But there is a silence in it that is a balm. No hum. Funny, but people can't even hear that hum anymore... Its absence is why people say 'It's so quiet' when they come out here.

That can't be good.

But I do demand the right to decline them for myself and family.

Not necessary - The right is natural and granted by Yah. Demand it to be protected, if you will...

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That's a thing... Constant bombardment by radio waves certainly make people jangly... might send some crazy.... Makes my skin crawl in the city... Folks think I am crazy for shutting down everything at night (except one circuit for charging batts)... But there is a silence in it that is a balm. No hum. Funny, but people can't even hear that hum anymore... Its absence is why people say 'It's so quiet' when they come out here.

My sis and BIL moved out of a Minneapolis suburb a year ago. They had a power junction box just outside their house. They moved back to Iowa to a house right on a river (an EM sink). Sis couldn't believe the difference. They were calmer, slept better, she could even eat foods that her body would negatively react to.

Even I could tell the difference between the two places. Pretty mindblowing really.

The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

My sis and BIL moved out of a Minneapolis suburb a year ago. They had a power junction box just outside their house. They moved back to Iowa to a house right on a river (an EM sink). Sis couldn't believe the difference. They were calmer, slept better, she could even eat foods that her body would negatively react to.

Even I could tell the difference between the two places. Pretty mindblowing really.

Yeah I know... It's a thing. Go back up into the bush for a month and see what happens to you when you come back down... I mean up there long enough to forget how to talk (and that does happen)... Pay attention to your body and mind when you hit modernity.

It ain't good.

Offline berdie

When I worked, our office was filled with computers, fluorescent lights and just general sound clutter. The electricity would  go out frequently. When it would, I would relax immediately. I didn't even know that I was tense.

Retired, my rural home is quiet, quiet, quiet. It makes a difference.

Offline mountaineer

Kate
@KateTalksTruth
🚩 Despite public outcry of more than 31K public comments on CDC’s website, despite hundreds of experts warning of serious risks—CDC claimed benefits outweigh risks and VOTED to add C•19 mRNA the VFC program. Tomorrow they will vote to add it to children immunization schedule.

5:15 PM · Oct 19, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My son just told me he will home-school..

BREAKING: CDC Advisory Committee Votes Unanimously to Add COVID-19 Vaccines to the Vaccines for Children List Children's Schedule

By Stacey Lennox 4:52 PM on October 19, 2022

Today the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) met to discuss and vote on whether or not to add the COVID-19 vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna to the list of recommended childhood vaccines for children six months and older. In a unanimous vote, the ACIP approved the addition. Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are still under emergency use authorization (EUA), making their consideration and approval for inclusion on the Vaccines for Children (VFC) schedule unprecedented.

On October 12, the FDA approved a EUA for the omicron vaccine version from Pfizer for children five and older. The Moderna version earned a EUA for children six and older. The CDC immediately followed suit. Neither agency convened its advisory committees to evaluate the data. The original vaccine series is authorized under a EUA for children older than six months.

The committee emphasized that adding the COVID vaccines to the VFC ensured access to families who cannot afford vaccines and reiterated that the agency does not issue vaccine mandates for school attendance. These statements are performative, as it is well-established that states and school districts use the VFC to issue mandates.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/stacey-lennox/2022/10/19/breaking-cdc-advisory-committee-votes-unanimously-to-add-covid-19-vaccines-to-the-vaccines-for-children-list-childrens-schedule-n1638343
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

CDC advisory committee is going to green light the "FDA approved" primary series ghost shot, which has never actually become available, for the childhood schedule. This shot is long expired, as it was first designed in Jan 2020 for the Wuhan strain. It is beyond useless. There are no demonstrated benefits, especially to kids, to taking a shot for a long, long expired strain. ...

https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/status/1582837285468262400

Offline mountaineer

Rep. Matt Gaetz tweets: While COVID mandates are banned in Florida, children outside of freedom-loving states will be forced to choose between an education and a vaccine lacking longitudinal data. Big Pharma will get permanent legal immunity and big profits while your family suffers.

https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/1582857655663874049

Offline Right_in_Virginia

JUST IN - CDC panel unanimously votes to add COVID-19 mRNA shots to the recommended childhood vaccine schedule in the United States.pic.twitter.com/D9BXgt1fqp— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 19, 2022

Amanda Milius
@AmandaMilius

CANDIDATES, CONGRESSMEN, SENATORS:

REMINDER: We flipped VIRGINIA on this issue. Take it up NOW.

Dr. Benjamin Braddock
@GraduatedBen
·
8h
Today, the CDC advisory committee will vote on whether or not to add the Covid mRNA injection to the childhood vaccine schedule.

This is now a midterm issue.

If a candidate lacks the courage to publicly pledge to stop the injection insanity, they do not deserve your vote.

2:01 PM · Oct 19, 2022  ·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
For me it most definitely has! And I seriously doubt that I'm the only one.
No, you aren't. I was often skeptical, just from observing the folks who got Flu Shots (and recalling Gerry Ford getting the normal saline shot on teevee and urging Americans to get the Seine Flu vax, which was halted because of adverse effects).
But COVID blew any meat off that carcass of credibility, and ground the bones to dust. The CDC has zero credibility with me, and I am likely to not only not do what they say, but to head the other direction.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Kari Lake:  "This is my promise to Arizona.

This an experimental shot.  Our Children are NOT guinea pigs.  When I'm Governor, the Covid Vax will NEVER be mandatory for our precious children. NEVER."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/KariLake/status/1582816744363552768

Offline Hoodat

CDC advisory committee is going to green light the "FDA approved" primary series ghost shot

Just curious here.  Exactly how many shares of Pfizer stock are owned in total by the members of this CDC advisory committee?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline DB

Here's my answer.

No.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Here's my answer.

No.

Mine contains two words. I'll bet you can guess what they are.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
@jmyrlefuller

Let's see.  My son received a vaccine.  A week later, he became autistic.  Those are facts.  Not sure why you have a problem with that.  Are you calling me a liar?

Yes, I am.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Anyone else seen this absolutely digusting CDC VAX PSA.....   Makes we want to throw shit at the TV!!!!!!

F'ers putting this together need to go to jail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwimt9n2JEk
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yes, I am.

In my first job out of college with the State Dept. of Health I used to have monthly contact back in the late '70's with CDC on epidemiological matters and reporting.   This back when they had extremely sharp and competent researchers.

You realize you are defending an organization that basically "REDEFINED" what a vaccination is in 2021?  Why would anyone trust the CDC in this day and age.  And with the long term health of our children for that matter!!!!!!

Mandatory COViD Vaccines for under age 5 is an damned outrage!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 06:44:52 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.