Author Topic: Pelosi Rejects Polling Showing Concerns About Inflation, Crime – ‘I Dismiss That’  (Read 559 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi Rejects Polling Showing Concerns About Inflation, Crime – ‘I Dismiss That’

Pam Key 18 Oct 2022

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” that she dismissed a poll saying Americans’ top concerns going into the November midterm that Americans are most concerned about inflation and crime.

Mitchell said, “Let’s talk about rising inflation concerns along with crime, giving momentum, new momentum to Republicans after the Democrats were closing the gap, the historic gap. After the Supreme Court ruling, there was huge outrage. That has seemed to subside, at least among overriding concerns. Despite all the legislative accomplishments, and I want to cite them, I want to say it’s been an extraordinary session. You and the president have done so much in terms of domestic concerns, the economy. So why do you think the president hasn’t gotten it through to the voters?”

Pelosi said, “Well, first of all, let me say that I think that much of what you’ve said I don’t agree with, that is to say, the New York Times poll, I think is an outlier poll, you cite one poll, but all the other polls —”

Mitchell said, “It’s also the RealClearPolitics average is showing similar issues.”

Pelosi said, “No, but that was one that brought down the average, and it was an outlier. It wasn’t even that big a sample. So I dismiss that. I have been since Congress adjourned, I’ve been in an average of five states a week. And I can tell you that women’s concerns about their freedom are very, very much still very significant in terms of how they will vote.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/18/pelosi-rejects-polling-showing-concerns-about-inflation-crime-i-dismiss-that/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Pelosi dismisses the American people.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Thank you Queen Nancy, for being so haughty and imperious 3 weeks before the election.

I have no doubt your royal proclamations will snap the voters to get in line.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Remember The Mad Queen of Hearts believes she is the most powerful person in American government so don't you dare confront her with reality, she lives in a different reality than we do.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What is going on..the Dems aren't this stoopid to proclaim that inflation is not the #1 issue and that abortion is!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Pelosi dismisses the American people.

...because they already tested "The System" in 2020 and have the 'votes'.   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
...because they already tested "The System" in 2020 and have the 'votes'.   :shrug:

That's what I'm afraid of...
Support the USO

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Americans will remember her dismissal of the unwashed deplorable masses' concerns as they sit down to eat their Thanksgiving Spurkey.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 06:49:11 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

This is part of being locked into the DC bubble for as long as she has been.

Issues like crime and inflation are not a concern to her and the people that she associates with. Abortion is probably their top issue
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
That's what I'm afraid of...

She's too smug, IMO...like she's in on some secret.

Of course, her husband just sold up to $5M in stock options on ALPHABET, the parent company of GOOGLE, just a week before Congress signs a bill making it unlawful for Congressional members and spouses to trade stocks.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
She's too smug, IMO...like she's in on some secret.

Of course, her husband just sold up to $5M in stock options on ALPHABET, the parent company of GOOGLE, just a week before Congress signs a bill making it unlawful for Congressional members and spouses to trade stocks.

She was like this right before the 2020 election too when we were all convinced Trump would be re-elected and win the Senate... :shrug:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 07:11:14 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
One thing consistent about Queen Nancy is that she's like the clap - the gift that keeps on giving.

Don't shut up now your imperial majestic worshipfulness.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
At least Marie Antionette knew the stores of bread making grain (rye) were infested with Ergot, a mold that produces hallucinogenic compounds, and recommended the peasants eat cake, made from wheat flour, instead...(Imagine all those p.o'ed tripping peasants on a rampage, and history notes the results).

'Queen Nancy', however refuses to acknowledge the existence of reality outside her beltway bubble, and the awakening will be rude, indeed.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I wish someone would kick her ass so hard she'd have to clear her throat to fart.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.