Author Topic: Stefanik: Biden impeachment ‘on the table’ for Saudi oil ask, Hunter biz  (Read 350 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Stefanik: Biden impeachment ‘on the table’ for Saudi oil ask, Hunter biz
By Steven Nelson   
October 17, 2022 7:15pm

WASHINGTON — Upstate Rep. Elise Stefanik, the No. 3 House Republican, has said GOP lawmakers could move to impeach President Biden next year after investigating his family’s foreign consulting businesses and his “illegal” request that Saudi Arabia delay oil production cuts until after the Nov. 8 midterm elections.

“When there’s an egregious abuse of power and high crimes and misdemeanors, that means anything is on the table,” Stefanik told The Post Monday, adding that the White House’s admitted request that the Saudi-led OPEC+ cartel delay oil output cuts until after Americans vote was a “very egregious, inappropriate and illegal action by the president.”

“I am very concerned about it, but it doesn’t surprise me. The Democrats are absolutely desperate,” Stefanik said of the request. “It is illegal and it will be taken into consideration.”

Some allies of former President Donald Trump likened Biden’s attempt to pressure the Saudis to Trump’s attempt to pressure Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden’s reported $1 million-per-year job at natural gas company Burisma while Joe Biden led the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy.

House Democrats impeached Trump for doing so in 2019, but he was acquitted by the Senate, where a two-thirds majority is needed to remove a president from office. In both cases, US weaponry allegedly served as leverage.

“Understanding the corruption in New York, I think that’s going to be a big, big asset in having a strong oversight strategy for House Republicans,” Stefanik told The Post.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/10/17/stefanik-biden-impeachment-on-the-table-for-saudi-oil-ask-hunter-biz/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Dead end distraction.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Uhhhh,yeah.

I BELIEVE IT!

Honest!

Would I lie to you?

Pull my finger.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Killer Clouds

I surely wish these RINO republicants would STFU about what they are going to do.

Offline EdinVA

I surely wish these RINO republicants would STFU about what they are going to do.

Not to worry, after mid terms they will go back to their cocktail parties....