Author Topic: Peter Strzok: January 6 ‘Far Greater Threat’ to Democracy Than 9/11  (Read 816 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Peter Strzok: January 6 ‘Far Greater Threat’ to Democracy Than 9/11

Pam Key 17 Oct 2022

Former FBI agent Peter Strzok said Monday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that he believed the riot at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021 was a far greater threat to American democracy than the 9/11 terror attack.

Anchor Nicolle Wallace said, “I worked in the administration in which he served as FBI director. What he sort of gave birth to in the lexicon was the FBI would never again, first of all fail to sync up with a CIA, and all sorts of artificial and real walls were torn down and they would never again fail to connect the dots. I’ve not heard one utterance of connecting the dots from Christopher Wray in the days after the deadliest attack on the U.S. Capitol in history.”

Strzok said, “I think that’s right. I think if you look at the scale in terms of a threat to democracy, 9/11 was a tragedy. We lost thousands of lives in a horrific way. We still mourn to this day. But when you look at something that is an attack on democracy, something that could actually bring about a fundamental change to American governments, 9/11 is nothing to January 6th.”

He added, “This is a far greater threat to our constitutional democracy than anything we’ve faced in the past 20 or more years. We need to be addressing it the same way. I suspect if they were, if we were, we might hear more about it, and I think that’s the sort of thing that gives a lot of observers, those of us who have been in the FBI, a little bit of concern whether the same urgency and approach to the situation, whether that’s on par with the nature of the threat we’re facing right now.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/17/peter-strzok-january-6-far-greater-threat-to-democracy-than-9-11/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Peter Strzok: January 6 ‘Far Greater Threat’ to Democracy Than 9/11
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 10:58:06 pm »
This is one person I was hoping to see in an orange jumpsuit..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2022, 01:21:50 pm »
:facepalm2:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2022, 01:22:47 pm »
He forgot...bigger thaaan Watergate.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2022, 01:31:52 pm »
Any occasion that is framed as an "attack", "emergency", "crisis", etc., that can be exploited to provide the Government and the Executive additional powers is a threat to democracy.

Both the DNC and the RNC are threats to democracy because they control and limit political discourse and those who run for office.

Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell are equally tyrannical because they use their power to prevent the Congress from working as designed by the Founders.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online rustynail

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2022, 01:35:04 pm »
The USA is Not a democracy and Co2 is Not a pollutant.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2022, 01:40:47 pm »
The USA is Not a democracy and Co2 is Not a pollutant.

Louder! MUCH louder!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2022, 01:50:47 pm »
This is one person I was hoping to see in an orange jumpsuit..

Silly me! I was hoping for a parade!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2022, 02:09:35 pm »
9/11, Pearl Harbor, Nuclear War, WWII and the holocaust are nothing compared to January 6!
January 6 is the single most evil thing which has ever occurred on the face of the Earth in all of recorded history!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2022, 03:13:45 pm »
Silly me! I was hoping for a parade!

"May I have ten thousand marbles please?"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2022, 03:17:06 pm »
How prevalent is this sort of view in the current FBI?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2022, 04:24:04 pm »
9/11, Pearl Harbor, Nuclear War, WWII and the holocaust are nothing compared to January 6!
January 6 is the single most evil thing which has ever occurred on the face of the Earth in all of recorded history!

Don't forget the Civil War and the extinction of the dinosaurs!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2022, 09:39:03 am »
It is, but not the way the Democrats intend it.

The apparent subversion of a sitting president for the purposes of political theater to disrupt the actions of congress just as the questions about the electors and the votes that allegedly established them were to be raised, including violating building security from within--who gave THAT order--and the subsequent rounding up, incarceration and torture of those who nonviolently participated at the behest of agents provocateur and members of the DOJ or people on their payroll, the planting of bombs, the withholding of Brady Material, treating American Citizens worse than real terrorists at GITMO, all for the purpose of undermining the electoral ambitions of one man, a former (now) President of the United States.

Yes, this circus and all the sedition and treason that have accompanied it, the corruption and politicization of the Justice Department, blatant violations of the Constitution, Habeas Corpus, Due Process, and the concept of equal treatment under the law, along with the subsequent fallout have done more damage to this Republic than any mere military attack, in war declared or otherwise.

With the actions of the subsequent and illegitimate administration, allegedly somehow justified by this event, and the policies which have weakened or ignored our National Security, every household not on the government payroll has felt the deleterious results.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 09:43:24 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rustynail

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2022, 11:13:18 am »
                                                                      +++What Joe said+++