Author Topic: Christian educator files lawsuit after being fired for not reading LGBT books  (Read 324 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
A Christian childcare teacher in California filed a lawsuit last week against her former employer alleging she had been fired and ill-treated because she refused to read books featuring LGBT themes to young children.

Nelli Parisenkova's attorneys filed the suit in the Superior Court of California on Thursday and named Bright Horizons Children's Center and Studio City location director Katy Callas as defendants.

Parisenkova said she looked after children aged 5 and under and knew Bright Horizons Children's Center made LGBT-themed books available to be read to the children.

However, the former caregiver alleged that she was provided an "informal accommodation" by a supervisor, wherein she was not required to read the books, until Callas discovered Parisenkova's religious objection.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/christian-educator-sues-fired-not-reading-lgbt-books
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Good grief. Groomers everywhere.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"I attended another all ages drag brunch in Plano, TX over the weekend and the footage I have is shocking.

“My p*ssy good, p*ssy sweet P*ssy good enough to eat...f*ck me all night”

It gets worse. More footage to come. We WILL stop this. 🚨"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaraGonzalesTX/status/1582398497185099776

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
We live in a remarkable universe, surrounded by both natural wonders and even a few of our own creation. I am amazed that (even recalling my testosterone charged youth) people can spend all of their time fixated on their own sexual behaviour.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis