Author Topic: ‘The View’ Host Joy Behar ‘Depressed’ Over Republicans Midterm Prospects  (Read 871 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

‘The View’ Host Joy Behar ‘Depressed’ Over Republicans Midterm Prospects
 Carmine Sabia October 19, 2022

Joy Behar, one of the cohosts of the ABC Daytime show “The View,” is depressed.

She is depressed because she does not comprehend how a “threat to Democracy” is not the number one thing on people’s minds this election and she cannot comprehend how they would vote Republican. But the average person does not have a net worth of $30 million and an annual salary of $7 million, Celebrity Net Worth reported.

Therefore it may be tough for her to comprehend how the average person sees the prices that they are paying for goods and services as their top issue. Behar informed the viewers of her show that “the Republican Party is not going to help you.”

“Well, what’s depressing is that the New York Times released a poll today that says that 70% of voters agree that democracy is under threat,” the cohost said.

“But only 7% of voters rank a threat to democracy as a major issue this election cycle,” she said.

“I find that so depressing, I can’t begin to tell you. The Republican Party is happy to let corporations never pay another tax the rest of their days, they will cut Social Security, they’re going to cut lunches for children,” she said but cited no evidence.

“They are not going to help you, so why would you vote for them? And yet, I see that it’s very close, that people are not understanding what the stakes are. And I find it, I find it sad and depressing,” she said.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/depressed-67480/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Hopefully it will be followed by tears.
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hopefully it will be followed by tears.
And here I was thinking hopefully it would be followed by suicidal impulses :whistle:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And here I was thinking hopefully it would be followed by suicidal impulses :whistle:

I respectfully concede the discussion to you.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

I was hoping she'd look at herself in the mirror and turn to stone.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Best you can get is her normal getting stoned.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline dfwgator

At least it would reduce her carbon footprint.

Offline cato potatoe

Round about the cauldron go; in the poisoned entrails throw.  Toad, that under cold stone days and nights has thirty one.  Sweltered venom sleeping got, boil thou first in the charmed pot ...

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Round about the cauldron go; in the poisoned entrails throw.  Toad, that under cold stone days and nights has thirty one.  Sweltered venom sleeping got, boil thou first in the charmed pot ...

The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzy ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom
And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of The Thriller.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
She's simply a "Useful Idiot" here.

They have decades' long plans to overthrow this Nation, and this "Red Tsunami" won't make a bit of difference for the horror that's coming.

So what if the Republicans take the House/Senate?  Even throw in the White House?  BFD!!

Mortgage rates have TRIPLED and the rise isn't finished yet.  Credit card rates and auto loan rates and food...fuel??

...with an adversarial mainstream and social media toward Republicans and Conservative thought in general???

The American voter is so misinformed they'll end up focusing their anger on the GOP.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Same thoughts here.  There are many multi story buildings where she works.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.