Author Topic: Boston University CREATES a new Covid strain that has an 80% kill rate — echoing dangerous experimen  (Read 1403 times)

Offline mountaineer

Boston University CREATES a new Covid strain that has an 80% kill rate — echoing dangerous experiments feared to have started pandemic
    *Researchers added Omicron's spike protein to the original Wuhan Covid strain
    *Omicron's spike is highly mutated which made it the most infectious variant ever
    *Eight in 10 mice infected with the lab-created strain died at Boston University lab
By Caitlin Tilley, Health Reporter For Dailymail.Com
Published: 11:02 EDT, 17 October 2022 | Updated: 13:28 EDT, 17 October 2022

US researchers have developed a new lethal Covid strain in a laboratory  – echoing the type of experiments many fear started the pandemic.

The mutant variant — which is a hybrid of Omicron and the original Wuhan virus — killed 80 percent of mice infected with it at Boston University.  ...

It will no doubt surprise many Americans that such experiments continue to go on in the US despite concerns similar studies may have led to the global Covid outbreak.

Covid first began spreading from a wet market in Wuhan, China, about eight miles from a similar high-security virology laboratory that manipulated bat coronaviruses.

So-called gain-of-function research involved tinkering with viruses to make them more lethal or infectious - with the hopes of getting ahead of a future outbreak.  ...
Daily Mail
 :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
More and more, I am envisioning what will finish mankind off.  Our stupidity in toying with Mother Nature.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

Gain of function research is supposed to be illegal... why are we paying for this???

Offline DB

By "getting ahead of a future outbreak" they must mean leading the way to one...

And all it takes is one disgruntled and/or careless person to get it out into the wild.

Offline Kamaji

Why the f**k are they messing with this?

High time to burn down those labs.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More and more, I am envisioning what will finish mankind off.  Our stupidity in toying with Mother Nature.

I agree... :crying:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

WTF?

Haven't we already suffered enough during the last two and a half years at the hands of "science"?
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Just great, another tool in the globalists' Great Reset arsenal.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

:shrug: :thud:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

Alex Berenson urges calm.
URGENT: CAN WE PLEASE NOT FREAK OUT ABOUT THE CHIMERIC OMICRON EXPERIMENT
Alex Berenson
34 min ago

In the last 48 hours, people have been screaming about the news that Boston University researchers stuck the Omicron spike into the original Sars-Cov-2 virus - and PRODUCED A VIRUS WITH AN 80 PERCENT MORTALITY RATE WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE DIE DIE HOW COULD THEY DO THIS -

Stop.  Just stop.

I read the paper. It says the Omicron/wild-type Sars-Cov-2 combination the researchers created is more lethal than Omicron.

However, it ALSO says the Omicron/wild type virus is LESS lethal than original wild type. Neither of those findings should be a surprise. Omicron is much less dangerous than the original Sars-Cov-2, so blending the two together produces a virus with intermediate lethality. ...
more

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So, the bastard chimeric Covid-19/SARS2 created by BU is chill because it does not have a 100% kill rate, but only 80%?

You science dicks are not gods.  Stop destroying humanity with your damn hubris and CRISPR.

Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Hoodat

Hoping to get it right the second time around.  Only getting $10 per 'vaccine' [sic] dose (wholesale) certainly didn't cut it.  With a virus strain this deadly, they should be able to bring in $500 or more per dose easily.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Someone more knowledgeable in the medical field can correct me, but I don't know any non-manmade virus that is both that contagious and lethal. Not even the bubonic plague.

Most are one or the other. Ebola has a high kill rate but is transmitted by fluids and not airborne. The common cold is highly contagious but hardly deadly.

This is no-screwing-around, global die-off, back to the caves, end game apocalypse stuff.
The Republic is lost.

Offline berdie

I absolutely agree. Mankind is getting too big for its' britches.

Offline Hoodat

Steven King wrote a book about it.  They even turned it into an 8-hour mini-series.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Enough of this sh*t, already!

Seriously, you effing idiots! Time to stop.

Just because you can do something, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 10:31:24 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline berdie

And that's the truth.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Steven King wrote a book about it.  They even turned it into an 8-hour mini-series.

And the globalists seem to think it was a how-to manual...
The Republic is lost.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Hey, isn't that AOC's alma mater? And the same university trying to get contact sports outlawed with its "CTE" research that can't seem to find a control group?

Why hasn't this school lost its accreditation yet?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

The pale horse rides...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Once they perfect it and perfect a vaccine,that will be the day the globalists vaccinate their hired help and essential laborers,and take out the rest of the population.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Yes!
For all you've given Lord, I stand amazed.
Salvation covers me, forever changed!
In all I could not be, You met every need!
My sin, my broken life, Your cross, Your sacrifice
My hopelessness, my shame, Your faithfulness,  Your grace
The greatest mystery, Your awesome love for me.

Offline Idiot

Enough of this sh*t, already!

:amen: