Author Topic: Data: 73% of Migrants Bused to New York City Are in Homeless Shelters  (Read 181 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Data: 73% of Migrants Bused to New York City Are in Homeless Shelters

JOHN BINDER16 Oct 2022725

The overwhelming majority of border crossers and illegal aliens bused to New York City from Texas by Gov. Greg Abbott (R) remain in the city’s homeless shelter system which is “nearing a breaking point,” according to Mayor Eric Adams (D).

Since April, Abbott, along with the city officials in El Paso, Texas, and Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) have bused more than 19,400 border crossers and illegal aliens to New York City — the Democrat-controlled metropolis that prides itself on being a sanctuary jurisdiction.

The latest city data published by CNN reveals that more than 14,100 border crossers and illegal aliens bused to New York City remain in homeless shelters, indicating that 73 percent are not leaving the shelters after they arrive.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/16/data-73-migrants-bused-new-york-city-homeless-shelters/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Data: 73% of Migrants Bused to New York City Are in Homeless Shelters
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 05:09:24 pm »
Obviously, the NYC administration is racist or they'd put the illegals in 5 star hotels. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson