Author Topic: VIDEO: I Was SHOCKED by Electricity of Governor Ron DeSantis Rally on 10/16/22  (Read 314 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
On Sunday October 16, 2022 I went to a Governor Ron DeSantis campaign rally at Wings Plus restaurant in Coral Springs, Florida. I had been to Wings Plus many times before  because their wings have been rated the BEST in South Florida and several times there have been political campaign rallies at that location. From my experience with the previous rallies I expected dozens of people to show up and perhaps even a few hundred. However, imagine my SHOCK when it turned out there were THOUSANDS of people at that DeSantis rally. Wings Plus was completely filled up and the overflow crowd outside numbered in the thousands. In fact, it was so crowded that Wings Plus closed off entrance to any more people. However, thanx to Brian Craig, co-host of the Steve Kane Radio Show (longest running radio show in Florida history) he reserved me a spot at his table. Good thing because since I have a routine medical checkup later this week, I had been cutting back on my food intake recently in order to demonstrate to the dietician that I had lost more weight since the last appointment in July. Therefore I was STARVING and really appreciated those wings more than normal (with Jamaican Jerk sauce in case you're wondering).

Here are some highlights of the DeSantis rally from both inside Wings Plus as well as just outside. Interestingly, I do not recall the DeSantis opponent Charlie Crist even being mentioned so in the interest of political fairness, I have included some rebuttals from Crist in this video.

I never expected both the size of the crowd nor the sheer electricity  of it generated by this rally. I had some brief things I planned to say to Governor DeSantis, but as you can see, it was so crowded that I didn't get near him. Be assured that my comments would have been very brief and I would NEVER do any personal request thing such as mentioning to the Governor that if he happens to be in the Miami area on December 2, he might want to check out the Miami-Dade Law Enforcement Academy which is graduating a class which chose my nephew (entering Hialeah Police Department) as its leader.

If anybody out there knows the governor, please tell him that I would never be so brash as to intrude upon him with that reminder about the Miami-Dade Law Enforcement graduation ceremony on December 2.

p.s. The wings were so incredible that I think in the future I will be switching from the usual garlic parmesan to Jamaican Jerk. Oh, and apologies to Mrs. Gary the Englishman for stealing the French fries off your plate. If it makes you feel better I also swiped the fries off the plates of your two friends at the table.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXAg4YAje8c
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies