Author Topic: Newt Gingrich: It's now very clear FBI leaders went 'crazy' to protect Hillary Clinton, Hunter Biden  (Read 310 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 17, 2022 9:34am EDT
Newt Gingrich: It's now very clear FBI leaders went 'crazy' to protect Hillary Clinton, Hunter Biden
Gingrich says Igor Danchenko trial showing corruption of FBI officials against Trump

By Fox News Staff | Fox News

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich joined "Fox & Friends" Monday to discuss why he thinks the Igor Danchenko trial is showing that the leadership of the FBI went "crazy" trying to undermine former President Trump and protect Democrats like Hillary Clinton and President Biden's son, Hunter.

NEWT GINGRICH: I don't know what will happen in a jury trial like that, but I think it's very clear from the evidence that's been unearthed that the FBI at the very top had gone crazy. They were doing things that I mean, how can you go out and actively try to undermine the President of the United States the way they did? Just as they went out to protect Hillary Clinton and they've gone out to protect Hunter Biden.

This is the most corrupt FBI leadership in American history. And there's going to have to be a commission or something to look at it, and potentially it's going to have to be broken up into two or three different agencies. This is really serious stuff because these guys have the power to put you in jail. So it's not politics. This is the criminal justice system and it was clearly perverted by the last two FBI directors.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/newt-gingrich-now-clear-fbi-leaders-went-crazy-protect-hillary-clinton-hunter-biden

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34