Author Topic: Greta Thunberg Fractures German Greens With Her Call To Continue Operation Of Hated Nuclear Power Pl  (Read 292 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Greta Thunberg Fractures German Greens With Her Call To Continue Operation Of Hated Nuclear Power Plants
By P Gosselin on 16. October 2022

Share this...
By Robert Grünfeld, EIKE
(Translated/edited by P. Gosselin)

Af Jan Ainali – still picture out of File: Greta Thunberg i Bryssel.webm, CC BY-SA 4.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=75565690

German talk show host Sandra Maischberger interviewed climate activist Greta Thunberg in her native Sweden. The interview aired on Wednesday.

Many climate policy critics see Greta Thunberg (19) as a puppet of interest groups who can’t possibly have any motivation of her own due to her young age and lack of education. It is noticeable, however, that she occasionally makes recommendations that can generate downright hatred, especially in Germany, among Green and Fridays for Future circles.

In 2019, Greta already classified nuclear power as a “small part of a big new carbon-free energy solution” – even citing publications from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.

She was harshly criticized for this and avoided the topic for three years. Since the Greens began in the mid-1970s as scattered citizens’ initiatives against nuclear power plants – which only later also turned to various aspects of nature conservation – energy generation from nuclear fission has become considered as a high-risk technology, and not only in left-wing educated bourgeois circles.

https://notrickszone.com/2022/10/16/greta-thunberg-fractures-german-greens-with-her-call-to-continue-operation-of-hated-nuclear-power-plants/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Thank goodness there are scientific geniuses in the world, such as she, to save the world from burning up. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So a fractured mind fracturing more mentally ill minds? And it's not Greta's call to anything, it's daddy and her other puppet masters that make her decisions and put the words in her mouth.

Online berdie

I have little regard for what some teenager has to say about things they know nothing about. So, put that in your pipe and smoke it, Greta.