Author Topic: Kanye West claims George Floyd died by fentanyl; Floyd’s family considers lawsuit  (Read 1718 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kanye West claims George Floyd died by fentanyl; Floyd’s family considers lawsuit
By Peter Sblendorio
New York Daily News

Oct 16, 2022 at 7:20 pm

Kanye West continues to create outrage.

The outspoken rapper contended in a new interview that George Floyd died of the drug fentanyl, and not from the actions of the Minnesota police officer who was convicted of his murder.

“They hit him with the fentanyl. If you look, the guy’s knee wasn’t even on his neck like that,” West claimed on Sunday’s episode of the Revolt TV show “Drink Champs.”

West, 45, made the claim after saying he recently attended the premiere of “Greatest Lie Ever Sold: George Floyd and the Rise of BLM,” a documentary by conservative commentator Candace Owens.

Floyd died in May 2020 after officer Derek Chauvin knelt on his neck for about nine minutes. Chauvin was sentenced to 22½ years behind bars last year on murder and manslaughter charges in Minnesota, and 21 years in July after a federal trial.

West’s comments could prompt legal action, civil rights attorney Lee Merritt said Sunday.

more
https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny-kanye-west-george-floyd-died-fentanyl-20221016-yq7lloywcrhinagipzfcdruj74-story.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Tell the truth and get sued! Life in America now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
F the Floyds....

St. George the Patron Saint of Thuggage had a very significant  dose  in his blood stream when he died.....

Post mortem sampling and testing very likely highly underestimated the true dosage, due to significant drug half-life.

Props to West for attacking Floyd and the BLM/Antifa terrorist.  We needs millions more to do the same.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Flashback:

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·Apr 9, 2021

Nelson: If you found George Floyd at home with that amount of fentanyl and meth would you rule it an overdose?

Medical Examiner: Yes, overdose
https://twitter.com/scuba2024/status/1380568797866774528/video/1

10:44 AM · Oct 17, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Say it out loud:
George Floyd wasn't murdered.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
An ill-advised move.  There will be Discovery and it's all low hanging proof.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 George Floyd’s family considering legal action against Ye
by Cheyanne M. Daniels - 10/17/22 3:24 PM ET

The family of George Floyd is considering legal action against Ye over the rapper’s comments about Floyd’s death, an attorney for the family said.

Ye, known as Kanye West before legally changing his name, said on the “Drink Champs” podcast on Sunday that Floyd’s death was the result of an overdose and not from former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin kneeling on the Black man’s neck for more than nine minutes.

“I watched the George Floyd documentary that Candace Owens put out,” Ye said. “One of the things that his two roommates said was they want a tall guy like me, and the day that he died, he said a prayer for eight minutes. They hit him with fentanyl. If you look, the guy’s knee wasn’t even on his neck like that.”

A jury last year convicted Chauvin of second- and third-degree murder in Floyd’s death, and he later pleaded guilty to federal charges of using excessive force under color of law.

After the podcast episode aired on YouTube, civil rights attorney Lee Merritt, who represented the family of Floyd, tweeted that the family was considering a suit against the Grammy-award winning musician.

“While one cannot defame the dead, the family of #GeorgeFloyd is considering suit for Kanye’s false statements about the manner of his death,” Merritt wrote on Twitter.

“Claiming Floyd died from fentanyl not the brutality established criminally and civilly undermines & diminishes the Floyd family’s fight.”

more
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/3693088-george-floyds-family-considering-legal-action-against-kanye-west/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The family is just protecting their business interests.

I hope Kanye clobbers them in a countersuit.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
In a Time of Universal Deceit — Telling the Truth Is a Revolutionary Act

George Orwell
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

The original report by the Hennepin County medical examiner found no neck injuries/compression that would have caused death in Floyd. The report also said if Floyd had been found lying dead in his house, it wouldn't have been unusual considering the dangerous drugs in his system and his very bad heart.
But suddenly with the attention of the country and millions of race baiters focused on his death, the medical examiner changed his opinion.
If you read enough stories in the news, plenty of people in Floyd's situation died after being arrested without having any physical presence by the police enacted on them. They simply had too many dangerous drugs in their system and might also have had a bad heart like Floyd.
But the race hustlers were out to make an example of the "racist white police" persecuting poor, innocent blacks like Floyd.
So all of a sudden Floyd was "murdered." Or "killed." Even many conservative scribblers couldn't resist pronouncing Floyd a victim of a racist, out of control white police officer. They can all get stuffed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,the Floyd Family does have to protect his "good name",dontchaknow?

After all,there is even a statue to this great man in a public park.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Right_in_Virginia

In a Time of Universal Deceit — Telling the Truth Is a Revolutionary Act

George Orwell

And we're living neck deep in this ------

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Let YE counter sue and take them for every penny that they received for the dirtbag dying of a self inflicted OVERDOSE, as indicated by the medical examiner. 

Can't fix or cure dumb!

Offline verga

Please publish the transcripts of the discovery.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Mother of George Floyd’s Daughter Announces $250 Million Lawsuit against Kanye West

David Ng 18 Oct 2022

The mother of George Floyd’s daughter has reportedly announced a $250 million lawsuit against Kanye West, claiming the billionaire rapper and fashion mogul’s recent comments in which he seemed to attribute Floyd’s death to fentanyl and not police brutality have “retraumatized” her daughter.

Roxie Washington’s lawyers allege West’s comments constitute “harassment, misappropriation, defamation, and infliction of emotional distress,” according to a letter obtained by Yahoo Entertainment. It remains unclear how West’s remarks are defamatory since the dead cannot be defamed under the law.

“The interests of the child are priority. George Floyd’s daughter is being retraumatized by Kanye West’s comments and he’s creating an unsafe and unhealthy environment for her,” attorney Nuru Witherspoon said.

The lawsuit will reportedly also go after West’s “business partners” and “associates.”

It remains unclear if lawyers have already filed the lawsuit in court or if the announcement is a strategy to force West into a settlement.

West made the comments during a recent appearance on the “Drink Champs” podcast.

“They hit [Floyd] with the fentanyl. If you look, the guy’s knee wasn’t even on his neck like that,” West said.

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1579239808555110400

Earlier this week, attorneys for George Floyd’s daughter, Gianna, and her mother sent West a cease-and-desist letter, demanding that he stop commenting publicly about Floyd’s death.

A medical examiner ruled Floyd’s death as a homicide. However, an autopsy report noted other “significant” conditions, including hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl intoxication, and methamphetamine use.

As Breitbart News reported, Kanye West donated $2 million in 2020 to support George Floyd’s family members, as well as those of Ahmaud Arbrery and Breonna Taylor. The fund included an education plan to cover college tuition for Floyd’s daughter.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/10/18/report-mother-of-george-floyds-daughter-announces-250-million-lawsuit-against-kanye-west/
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

Don't they have enough money already?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DB

Well I'd guess they'll have a little (or a lot) less money when this is over. And her lawyers will be happy to take it...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I think the lawyers [Crump] got most of it...?
Support the USO

Online Smokin Joe

Not just the fentanyl, norfentanyl, morphine, and methamphetamine content, but in ITEM IV, a positive test for COVID.

Probably the only person in the US who died with a positive COVID test who didn't have COVID on their death certificate.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

As Breitbart News reported, Kanye West donated $2 million in 2020 to support George Floyd’s family members, as well as those of Ahmaud Arbrery and Breonna Taylor. The fund included an education plan to cover college tuition for Floyd’s daughter.

For all that money, it sounds like Kanye is the one who got an education.

C S Lewis

Online Right_in_Virginia

"George Floyd's family is apparently suing @kanyewest for $250M over his reaction to  @RealCandaceO's documentary, #GreatestLieEverSold . Here's what the film actually has to say about Fentanyl and Floyd's death:"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JeremyDBoreing/status/1582516427520585729

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Dangerous move by the family. If Kanye wins, the family and BLM will be exposed as frauds even more than they already are now.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
How did Floyd die? He struggled with police with a bad heart while injected with lethal doses of drugs...  He didn't want to go to jail, I understand that, but the fight he put up resisting arrest was too much for him to live... I understand, my heart would give up too if I fought that hard.

The police officer was the sacrificial lamb to the BLM mentality that runs rampant in todays world, especially sad was it's leaps and bounds in today's court systems that helped frame the police officer.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 01:21:33 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Grifters, all of them.  A man cannot speak an honest word for fear of being sued today.  West spoke the plain *ss truth.

This may cost him dearly, for  our court system is about as corrupt as anything can be.  Lawyers have destroyed so much in America.  This once great nation has been destroyed by them, and remnants are all that remain.