Author Topic: Libs Freak After Kari Lake Runs Over Dana Bash on CNN  (Read 384 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Libs Freak After Kari Lake Runs Over Dana Bash on CNN
« on: October 16, 2022, 07:42:23 pm »
 Libs Freak After Kari Lake Runs Over Dana Bash on CNN
Bonchie

Kari Lake was at it again on Sunday, appearing with CNN’s Dana Bash. In an interview that provided multiple viral clips, the Arizona gubernatorial candidate demonstrated exactly how you handle a hostile press.

As expected, Bash channeled the greater media’s obsession with 2020, trying to spin an “election denier” narrative into her questions. Lake was prepared, though.

https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1581645183644405760

The way Bash tries to gloss over Democrat election denial, pointing out that Al Gore eventually conceded is par for the course. Of course, Gore only conceded after multiple attempts to overturn the election. Is that supposed to make him somehow superior? Never mind that Democrats then voted against certification after the 2004 and 2016 elections as well. Does Trump question elections in a more colorful, bombastic fashion? Sure, but you can’t say it’s fine for one side to question elections just because they do it more underhandedly.

Regardless, Bash tried again, this time asking Lake the most boring question imaginable: Will she accept the results of the coming election?

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1581647943374979075

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/10/16/libs-freak-after-kari-lake-runs-over-dana-bash-on-cnn-n644072
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Libs Freak After Kari Lake Runs Over Dana Bash on CNN
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2022, 07:45:21 pm »
This woman has a bright future in the GOP, and she needs to conduct some extensive training for the rest of the GOP to know how to handle the sleazy MSM.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2022, 08:31:50 pm »
This woman has a bright future in the GOP, and she needs to conduct some extensive training for the rest of the GOP to know how to handle the sleazy MSM.

Yet she was going door to door for Obama when he ran for President...

That's a hard fact to square.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2022, 08:34:08 pm »
Yet she was going door to door for Obama when he ran for President...

That's a hard fact to square.

Sure is.  Wonder what kind of epiphany would trigger that?  Doesn't sound or seem to be a Trojan Horse though......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2022, 08:34:21 pm »
Dana Bash.  Jim Acosta with tits.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DB

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2022, 10:13:16 pm »
Dana Bash.  Jim Acosta with tits.

How do you know Acosta isn't so equipped?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2022, 11:22:15 pm »
How do you know Acosta isn't so equipped?

Well he has a hate boner for Republican's.  So he may be a tranny.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.