Author Topic: Ghislaine Maxwell breaks silence: I feel ‘so bad’ for Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton ‘is another vic  (Read 676 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ghislaine Maxwell breaks silence: I feel ‘so bad’ for Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton ‘is another victim’
October 16, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

Convicted sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell is adapting to her new life inside a cushy women’s prison in the Florida panhandle where she is spending her 20-year-sentence in a posh facility that features such amenities as yoga and Pilates and for the first time since she arrived at FCI Tallahassee, she spoke out from behind bars.

In a bombshell exclusive interview with the Daily Mail, the longtime cohort and madam of billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein who hobnobbed with the rich and powerful including former President Bill Clinton and Britain’s Prince Andrew dished about life on the inside, detailing her day-to-day existence as well as alleged plots to kill her before her transfer to the Sunshine State this summer.

The 60-year-old socialite turned federal prisoner talked with the outlet’s Daphne Barak who talked to Maxwell both when she was being held at the Metropolitan Detention Centre in Brooklyn, NY and later after she was moved to “club fed” where she will serve the remainder of her time.

“It’s still jail. It’s very far from a cushy country club, as I have seen it reported. You’re locked up the entire time. When they do let you out for an hour there’s not a chair for everybody in the communal space and no way to watch TV,” Maxwell said.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/10/16/ghislaine-maxwell-breaks-silence-i-feel-so-bad-for-prince-andrew-and-bill-clinton-is-another-victim-1297122/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Oh shit.  Hillary has a long reach.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdinVA

My definition of Victim evidently does not match hers..  9999hair out0000

Offline DB

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I feel bad for Bill Clinton...or anyone being married to Hitlary, but not enough to excuse all the crap he's done.

Offline mountaineer

Oh shit.  Hillary has a long reach.
Maybe they should have put Ghislaine in a maximum-security prison.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org