Author Topic: The US Navy found water that looked and smelled weird on an aircraft carrier last month, and it stil  (Read 179 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The US Navy found water that looked and smelled weird on an aircraft carrier last month, and it still has no idea why
jepstein@insider.com (Jake Epstein) - Yesterday 4:02 PM

The Navy discovered last month that the water on the USS Abraham Lincoln looked and smelled strange.

Testing found E. coli in the water, but Navy officials said it was unrelated to the odor and cloudiness.

Nearly a month later, the Navy still has no idea what caused issues with the ship's water.

Nearly a month after the US Navy discovered that the water aboard one of its aircraft carriers looked and smelled strange, the service still has no idea what caused the issue.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-us-navy-found-water-that-looked-and-smelled-weird-on-an-aircraft-carrier-last-month-and-it-still-has-no-idea-why/ar-AA136XQy?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2b98823e7fb74a68a770ca61e6863a70
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Did they check for a body in the evaporators? :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson