Author Topic: Psyop: Hundreds of schools in The Netherlands introduce 10-12 y/o kids to mealworms & insects – Goal  (Read 202 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Psyop: Hundreds of schools in The Netherlands introduce 10-12 y/o kids to mealworms & insects – Goal to bring about ‘behavioral changes through unprejudiced children’

Also happening in Australia:

Great Food Reset: Watch: School kids munch on insects as cricket snacks introduced to 1000 schools to ‘help save the planet from global warming’

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotOctober 15, 2022 4:08 PM

Great Food Reset: Watch: School kids munch on insects as cricket snacks introduced to 1000 schools to ‘help save the planet from global warming’

Kid’s manipulated with bug-eating PSYOP: ”Chips are great aren’t they, and these chips are even better, because I think they are better for you, did you know that? Yeah, that way you know, mum and dad might let you have more chips. Good stuff” the interviewer said.

”Many children have the power of pester, so in some cases can be great agents of dietary change within the family” said Verity Jones from the University of the West of England in Bristol.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2022/10/15/psyop-hundreds-of-schools-in-the-netherlands-introduce-10-12-y-o-kids-to-mealworms-insects-goal-to-bring-about-behavioral-changes-through-unprejudiced-children/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They don't want bias to sneak in, so they introduce the concept in schools to highly impressionable 10 - 12 year olds.  Hmmmm.  Great job of indoctrinating. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson