Author Topic: Connecting “energy inflation” with “climate extremism”  (Read 254 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Connecting “energy inflation” with “climate extremism”
« on: October 16, 2022, 01:59:00 pm »
Connecting “energy inflation” with “climate extremism”

By kevin-mooney |October 15th, 2022|Economy, Energy|95 Comments

In the approaching 2022 midterm elections, American voters will have the opportunity to decide whether oil industry executives are really to blame for high energy prices—or if it’s instead the political class that needs a shakeup.

In a new report for Real Clear Energy, Joseph Toomey, a career-management consultant, makes a persuasive case that the energy inflation now victimizing American consumers and taxpayers is the result of deliberate public-policy choices made here at home. Even as President Biden vilifies energy companies, the evidence is overwhelming that the current regime in Washington is beholden to climate extremism at the expense of affordable energy, Toomey argues.

As Toomey explains, Biden is poised to create a new industry of climate activists who will use the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a conduit for constraining private enterprise with the ostensible purpose of achieving “net zero” carbon emissions.

https://www.cfact.org/2022/10/15/connecting-energy-inflation-with-climate-extremism/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=connecting-energy-inflation-with-climate-extremism
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Connecting “energy inflation” with “climate extremism”
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2022, 08:50:19 pm »
Kevin Mooney:
"In the approaching 2022 midterm elections, American voters will have the opportunity to decide whether oil industry executives are really to blame for high energy prices—or if it’s instead the political class that needs a shakeup."

The only voters who are "concerned" about this enough to be motivated cast a vote based upon it are those of the communist left -- and we KNOW how they're going to vote already.