Author Topic: Texas border patrol discovers $402K in liquid meth inside of condom-filled pumpkins  (Read 194 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas border patrol discovers $402K in liquid meth inside of condom-filled pumpkins

Customs and Border Patrol said 136 condoms filled with nearly 44 pounds of liquid meth were stuffed into four pumpkins in the ca
By Elizabeth Pritchett | Fox News

Border patrol officers in Texas recently encountered Halloween decorations in a disguise of their own during an inspection at the Eagle Pass Port of Entry.

While conducting a second inspection of a car coming from Mexico, field officers discovered $402,196 in liquid methamphetamine inside pumpkins, U.S. Customs and Border Protections said in a news release.

Approximately 136 condoms filled with nearly 44 pounds of liquid meth were stuffed into four pumpkins in the car.

Eagle Pass Port of Entry Acting Director Elizabeth Garduno said frontline officers have seen "just about everything" when it comes to drug smuggling attempts.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-border-patrol-discovers-402k-liquid-meth-inside-condom-filled-pumpkins
« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 02:44:22 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson