Author Topic: One more insult to add on to the Jan. 6 junk pile  (Read 678 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
One more insult to add on to the Jan. 6 junk pile
« on: October 14, 2022, 03:20:11 pm »
October 14, 2022
One more insult to add on to the Jan. 6 junk pile
By David Zukerman

Pelosi's rogue Jan. 6 panel has added to its previous illegitimate actions, violating the terms of the House resolution establishing the committee, by issuing a subpoena to former president Trump.  If this wayward action by this rabid, partisan committee is upheld by the courts, we shall have an unconstitutional amendment to the Constitution providing for parliamentary government, with the president answerable to Congress.  Erased by congressional fiat, supported by the Judiciary, will be the important concept of separation of powers established by the Founding Fathers.

Clearly, the courts must act with prudential speed to put a halt to Pelosi's assault on the Constitution — if the Judiciary is to honor its oath to support, uphold, and defend the Constitution of the United States.  And the Republican members of House and Senate must rise in solidarity to declare their opposition to the rogue nature of Pelosi's puppet panel, comprising its violation of the terms of House Res. 503, the committee's organizing resolution, as well as the blatant disregard of the principle of separation of powers, a key building block of the Constitution.

Systemic hatred of Donald J. Trump is no excuse for tearing down the Constitution and erecting a Potemkin governmental compact in its place, a compact that varies with the whims and prejudices of the leaders of the Democrat party.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/10/one_more_insult_to_add_on_to_the_jan_6_junk_pile.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: One more insult to add on to the Jan. 6 junk pile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2022, 10:00:53 am »
To paraphrase a vital observation stated in Federalist Paper No. 57, if a Republican majority in Congress fails to nullify the unconstitutional actions taken by the FBI and Jan. 6 panel, the GOP will be prepared to tolerate any action taken by the Stalinists in derogation of the Constitution and, thereby, violate their own oath to support, uphold and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

And there it is GOP. Put up or shut up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2022, 06:24:35 pm »
And there it is GOP. Put up or shut up.
This GOP? With them it's all bluster like a toad puffing up to try and intimidate others but in the end they will just go along to get along...for the good of the nation don't you know! This GOP is more like a spineless jellyfish that any sort of predator, and that's why Mitch The Bitch doesn't want the majority because he would have to actually do soething.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2022, 06:57:24 pm »
The former President is a regular citizen.  The Congress, the FBI, and Grand Juries have every right to subpoena him.  He can decline, fight it in court, and/or take the 5th Amendment.

To not hold Trump accountable for his seditious January 6th conspiracy would be a dereliction of our collective responsibility to uphold and defend the Constitution.

Trump lost the popular vote.  Trump lost the Electoral College vote.  Trump lost the House in 2018 for the GOP.  Trump lost the US Senate for the GOP in 2020.  Trump lost the CyberNinja audit in Arizona.

If Trump truly did nothing illegal, he would accept the subpoena, testify under oath, on live television, to the Jan 6th Committee, without invoking the 5th Amendment.

Trump is a coward, like his wet noodle GOP accomplices in Congress.  He doesn't have the stones to confront Liz Cheney on live television, under oath.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2022, 07:16:05 pm »
To not hold Trump accountable for his seditious January 6th conspiracy

lol

would be a dereliction of our collective responsibility to uphold and defend the Constitution.

What part of the Constitution was violated?  Please be specific.

Trump lost the popular vote.

I believe you are confusing 'ballots' with 'votes'.  Not that the popular vote matters.

Trump lost the CyberNinja audit in Arizona.

You mean the audit that proved that several times more than enough illegal votes were submitted to alter the election?  The same was proven in Wisconsin and Georgia.  Care to recalculate your electoral college total with those three States?

If Trump truly did nothing illegal, he would accept the subpoena, testify under oath, on live television, to the Jan 6th Committee, without invoking the 5th Amendment.

If Biden had enough votes to fair and square, then the Democrats wouldn't have had to cheat.  And if the work of the Jan 6th Committee was legitimate, they wouldn't have blocked Conservative Republicans from membership.

As to your premise above, there is no truth in it.  But for the sake of argument, let's say that Trump does appear and testify under oath on live television.  Does that then prove (according to your logic) that Trump is innocent?  Or will you simply look for another set of goal posts?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2022, 07:19:19 pm »
Trump is a coward, like his wet noodle GOP accomplices in Congress.  He doesn't have the stones to confront Liz Cheney on live television, under oath.

You can call Trump a lot of things.  But 'coward' isn't one of them.  He faced a hostile press every day taking their questions.  He went before the masses again and again addressing them openly.  And he damn sure didn't hide in his basement or have his wife lead him around, telling him where to go.

Liz Cheney is the one who is afraid.  Not Trump.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2022, 07:22:37 pm »

Medieval Inquisition Photograph by Christian Jegou Publiphoto Diffusion ...

TRUMP IS A COWARD! HE DOES NOT HAVE THE COURAGE TO FACE US ... BECAUSE HE KNOWS, AS WE DO NOW, THAT HE IS GUITLY! GUILTY! GUITLY! GUILTY! GUITLY! GUILTY! GUILTTTTYYYYYYYY - OF EVERY CRIME AGAINST GOD AND MAN, WRITTEN AND UNWRITTEN!!!! WHY DOES HE AVOID OUR HOLY JUDGEMENT? HE IS GUILTY OF ... EVERYTHING!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2022, 07:29:02 pm »
Obviously, for many people, Trump Derangement Syndrome is an incurable mental disease.
Trump, out of office for two years and still the TDS fanatics are still screaming - BURN HIM! BUUUURN HIM!

Burn her anyway - Imgflip
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline yodaspock

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2022, 07:38:10 pm »
Did you read the audit? Do you a degree in data audits? I Do and it said there were 110,000 ballots likely invalid ballots in Maricopa county. Alone. Plus all documents in audit had no chain of custody documents. So someone preaudit them to remove all problems before the audit was conducted. I believe those 110,000 ballots where printed in China.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2022, 09:50:58 pm »
You can call Trump a lot of things.  But 'coward' isn't one of them.  He faced a hostile press every day taking their questions.  He went before the masses again and again addressing them openly.  And he damn sure didn't hide in his basement or have his wife lead him around, telling him where to go.

Liz Cheney is the one who is afraid.  Not Trump.
Liz Cheney's future job prospects in Wyoming politics are over, soundly rejected by the State.
Trump may yet have a future, and is still an influence.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis