Author Topic: Republican Lauren Boebert Calls for Democrat Adam Frisch to Withdraw from Race After Blackmail Story  (Read 148 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), during a recent radio appearance, called on Democrat Adam Frisch, her opponent in Colorado’s Third Congressional District, to drop out of the race following the alleged blackmail exposed by Breitbart News.

“The corruption here is what I want to highlight and what I want to focus on. It is not fair to the voters. It is not fair to his family, and I do believe that he needs to resign, withdraw from this race,” the congresswoman said on air with the Dan Caplis Show. “I think that he should take serious consideration into doing that after being exposed in this way.”

“A longtime business owner from Aspen approached my campaign with extremely credible accusations about my opponent, Adam Frisch, and his corruption while serving an Aspen City Council,” the congresswoman added.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/14/republican-lauren-boebert-calls-democrat-adam-frisch-withdraw-race-after-blackmail-story/
The Republic is lost.