Author Topic: IT WAS ALL STAGED! Pelosi Brought in Daughter, Camera Crew to US Capitol Before the Riot, Son-in-Law  (Read 977 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
IT WAS ALL STAGED! Pelosi Brought in Daughter, Camera Crew to US Capitol Before the Riot, Son-in-Law Was Set Up Outside to Film
By Jim Hoft
Published October 14, 2022 at 7:30am

It was all a setup.
From Ray Epps – to opening the magnetic doors from the inside – to the dozens of fed operatives in the crowd – to Ginger Gun – to firing flash bombs and gas canisters on unsuspecting grandmas and seniors – to the mass arrests of hundreds of innocent Trump supporters who were waved into the US Capitol.

Now we have the proof that it was all a setup and the entire thing was filmed by a pre-staged camera crew.

On Thursday CNN released never-before-seen footage of Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell inside the US Capitol on January 6, 2021 — the two people who refused to call in the National Guard prior to that day and during the rioting.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1580644576376672256

The footage was filmed by Nancy’s daughter Alexandra. Nancy’s son-in-law was outside filming the insurrection.

It was all staged.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/staged-pelosi-brought-daughter-camera-crew-us-capitol-riot-son-law-set-outside-film/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

An FBI Production.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
An FBI Production.

A Democrat Party production.

Same thing
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ashley St. Clair
@stclairashley
·
4h
Why did Nancy Pelosi have someone recording her all day on January 6th
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
·
3h
Nancy Pelosi was mic’d up and had a professional documentary film crew with multiple cams recording her every move on J6.

Stop acting like this is “normal.”
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 05:07:23 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online Lando Lincoln

Was she using a flip phone?  A burner?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Right_in_Virginia

A clip from her daughter's video ---

"In case you needed any more evidence that Pelosi is a nut job.

“I’m gonna punch him out. This is my moment. I’ve been waiting for this—for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m gonna punch him out and I’m gonna go to jail and I’m gonna be happy.”"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1580945916088897537

American Honey
@DeborahGilles14

This whole thing was staged and is now blowing up in their faces.  How was she already mic'd up and had a professional film crew (her daughters company) there to film the entire event.  She knew something was going to happen.  It's Kabuki Theatre.

12:40 PM · Oct 14, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

Nuell posts
@TimothyNuell

and I don't stare at the tv camera either

Nuell posts
@TimothyNuell
·18h

Schumer 'talking on his cell phone'

12:07 PM · Oct 14, 2022  Twitter for iPad

Was she using a flip phone?  A burner?

Interesting thought.  She also used this one -----

Julie Kelly
@julie_kelly2

Lemme get this straight.

According to J6 committee, everyone including law enforcement knew weeks in advance that there would be “violence” that day so the sergeants-at-arms for Pelosi and McConnell decided to reject Trump’s offer AND Capitol Police chief’s request for extra…

security (guardsmen) as did Mayor Bowser and instead thought some bike racks and a couple Capitol cops would secure the building and OH YEA Nancy Pelosi was so worried that she had her daughter AND grandson at work that day so Alexandra could record the whole event that was…

supposed to be nothing? Something?

And the “rioters” just happened to succeed in getting Pelosi/McConnell/Biden wish of halting debate on voting fraud and a vote to create an election commission which is what was actually happening when the building was breached.

Sounds legit.

9:38 AM · Oct 14, 2022  ·Twitter for iPhone

Online Lando Lincoln

I saw a clip on TV and remarked to Mrs. L that it looked like a flip phone. I may have been wrong.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

I saw a clip on TV and remarked to Mrs. L that it looked like a flip phone. I may have been wrong.

The flip may have been Schumer's ---- (or a burner ......)

Offline mountaineer

The one that doesn't seem to be turned on?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

The one that doesn't seem to be turned on?

It could be on ... my screen goes dark when I'm on the phone  --- it takes a click of a button to refresh it.  I think it's supposed to save the battery's charge.

But it coud have easiy been a cue from her director/daughter --- "look engaged, talk into your phone, Mom."

« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 11:51:30 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Greg Price
@greg_price11

Nancy Pelosi threatening to punch Donald Trump means that she threatened more violence on January 6 than he did!

12:04 PM · Oct 14, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Julie Kelly
@julie_kelly2

Lemme get this straight.

According to J6 committee, everyone including law enforcement knew weeks in advance that there would be “violence” that day so the sergeants-at-arms for Pelosi and McConnell decided to reject Trump’s offer AND Capitol Police chief’s request for extra…

security (guardsmen) as did Mayor Bowser and instead thought some bike racks and a couple Capitol cops would secure the building and OH YEA Nancy Pelosi was so worried that she had her daughter AND grandson at work that day so Alexandra could record the whole event that was…

supposed to be nothing? Something?

And the “rioters” just happened to succeed in getting Pelosi/McConnell/Biden wish of halting debate on voting fraud and a vote to create an election commission which is what was actually happening when the building was breached.

Sounds legit.

9:38 AM · Oct 14, 2022  ·Twitter for iPhone
Breached, Hell.

The "rioters" were not moving fast enough to disrupt any questions or complaints about the legitimacy of the election, so SOMEONE OPENED THE DOORS.

The question is, "Who ordered that?", because no underling Capitol Hill Cop would have done so on their own accord, or they'd have been fired.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis