Author Topic: Teacher Arrested over ‘Kill List’ that Included Names of Students  (Read 485 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Teacher Arrested over ‘Kill List’ that Included Names of Students

AWR Hawkins 14 Oct 2022

A fifth grade teacher at East Chicago, Indiana’s St. Stanislaus School was arrested Wednesday after a student told administrators the teacher said she had a “kill list” including names of students.

ABC News reports East Chicago Police Department released a statement on the incident, saying, “At approximately 12:45 p.m. a 5th grade student told his/her Counselor that their 5th grade teacher made comments to him/her about killing herself, students, and staff at St. Stanislaus School.

The teacher further told the student that she has a list and that he/she was on the bottom of that list.”

The teacher was taken to the principal’s office to discuss the accusation and she admitted to saying what the student claimed and to having a “kill list.”

Moreover, the teacher named a student that was on the list. The teacher was then told to leave the school grounds.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/14/teacher-arrested-over-kill-list-that-included-names-of-students/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Teacher Arrested over ‘Kill List’ that Included Names of Students
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2022, 02:00:00 pm »
O.M.G.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2022, 02:57:23 pm »
The teacher was then told to leave the school grounds.

I am shocked.  Not shocked that the teacher did this, but shocked that the school actually took action against the teacher.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2022, 02:01:20 am »
I am shocked.  Not shocked that the teacher did this, but shocked that the school actually took action against the teacher.
Read it again. A FIFTH-GRADE teacher with a kill list that included students (elementary school). WTF?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2022, 01:59:01 pm »
Was it one of those teachers who posts TikTok videos laughing about indoctrinating children on anti-white racism and homosexuality? They're pretty messed up, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2022, 02:34:48 pm »

@Hoodat

I'm kinda shocked that anybody who ever went to a publick skool is shocked by teachers having a POTENTIAL "kill list".

In fact,I'm shocked there are teachers who don't have one.

Not that they are actually going to kill anyone,but as a kind of "pressure relief valve".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!