Author Topic: Kamala 'Border Czar' Harris accuses GOP governors of 'dereliction of duty' over border crisis — and  (Read 340 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Kamala 'Border Czar' Harris accuses GOP governors of 'dereliction of duty' over border crisis — and blames Trump, too

CHRIS ENLOEOctober 11, 2022   

Vice President Kamala Harris accused Republican governors on Monday of a "dereliction of duty" for busing migrants to sanctuary cities.

Wait, seriously?

Yes, the very person whom President Joe Biden appointed to be his "border czar" went on "The Late Show with Seth Meyers" and lodged accusations of negligent leadership.

"Talk about political theatre, playing games with people's lives," Harris charged. "I just think it's an absolute dereliction of duty."

Harris then claimed the Biden administration has attempted to solve the border crisis, which she attributed to decisions made under former President Donald Trump.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/harris-blames-republicans-border-crisis#toggle-gdpr
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Dems in White House ...
Dems run House ...
Dems run Senate ...
Kamala is "Border Czarina" ...

... nowhere for the Dems to run nor hide ... they own their mess.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Hey there Kamashamalamadingdong, look up the definition of 'plenary power' somewhere. It's easy if you try.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

They governors are fulfilling their duties to their constituents by busing illegal migrants to sanctuary states and cities.

It's not the Governors' duty to control the US Border and regulate immigration - that's the Federal Government's, and it's the Feds who are derelict in their duty.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
They governors are fulfilling their duties to their constituents by busing illegal migrants to sanctuary states and cities.

It's not the Governors' duty to control the US Border and regulate immigration - that's the Federal Government's, and it's the Feds who are derelict in their duty.

And the courts have made that clear. These assclowns think they can make statements backed up by no facts and that's the reality.

Like is typical with a dictatorship.
The Republic is lost.