Author Topic: Nixon tried, but Biden succeeded in politicizing federal law enforcement, Cruz charges  (Read 450 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND 10/13/2022

'Barack Obama pushed hard partisans ... It has now metastasized'

Joe Biden has succeeded in turning the Department of Justice, the FBI and other intelligence agencies into political weapons, a scheme that Richard Nixon tried – unsuccessfully – to do.

That was because the system worked, and fought back against his politicization campaign, according to Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas.

He was on Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, and his comments were reported online at Washington Stand.

Cruz explained how Biden, "despite a checkered and often unpopular record," succeeded where no longer president has over the last 50 years, the report explained.

"The U.S. Senate confirmed in the 1970s that President Franklin D. Roosevelt had the FBI investigate people who sent him letters opposing his foreign policies; the Kennedy administration wiretapped journalists and Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.; and Lyndon B. Johnson spied on the 1964 presidential campaign of Barry Goldwater," the report said.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2022/10/nixon-tried-biden-succeeded-politicizing-federal-law-enforcement-cruz-charges/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reu8D5kDM5A&t=2s

Offline Kamaji

Obama politicized it.  Biden is just the beneficiary.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Obama Clinton politicized it.  Biden is just the beneficiary.

Fixed it for you @Kamaji
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Fixed it for you @Kamaji

Clinton started the process, but it was Obama who brought it to fruition. 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Clinton started the process, but it was Obama who brought it to fruition.

Ok. I will accept that. But it was the Clinton administration that did the heavy lifting.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

Cruz is in error.

Biden just happens to be the full benefactor to the work done prior.