Author Topic: All It Took Was a Plane to Martha’s Vineyard for Biden to Act  (Read 312 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
All It Took Was a Plane to Martha’s Vineyard for Biden to Act
« on: October 13, 2022, 03:28:40 pm »
All It Took Was a Plane to Martha’s Vineyard for Biden to Act

Amazing what happens when you overload the shelter systems of NYC, Chicago and D.C.
October 13, 2022 by Daniel Greenfield 4 Comments

Amazing what happens with a plane to Martha’s Vineyard and overloading the shelter systems of NYC, Chicago and D.C.

Now, this doesn’t change anything significant. But it’s the first time the Biden administration has actually at least appeared to bend the arc of border policy toward enforcement instead of open borders. And there’s only two possible reasons for this phenomenon.

Upcoming elections
Growing desperation by Democrat politicians in cities overwhelmed by mass migration

The Department of Homeland Security announced Wednesday it will begin expelling illegal immigrants from Venezuela who enter the country from the southern border to Mexico by expanding a Trump-era policy.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/all-it-took-was-a-plane-to-marthas-vineyard-for-biden-to-act/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: All It Took Was a Plane to Martha’s Vineyard for Biden to Act
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 04:41:49 pm »
The way to deal with smug, elitist hypocritical limousine liberal NIMBY's is to put it in their backyard.

A state's or municipality's self-declaration as a "sanctuary" is a declaration that they want more illegal immigrants.

For even more impact, NGO's should rent mansions in the Hamptons, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, and Newport  to provide housing for illegal immigrants.  Leaving a house empty for Winter is a waste.  Off-season mansion rentals should be used to provide housing for the homeless and for illegal immigrants.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2022, 05:26:53 pm »
The way to deal with smug, elitist hypocritical limousine liberal NIMBY's is to put it in their backyard.

A state's or municipality's self-declaration as a "sanctuary" is a declaration that they want more illegal immigrants.

For even more impact, NGO's should rent mansions in the Hamptons, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, and Newport  to provide housing for illegal immigrants.  Leaving a house empty for Winter is a waste.  Off-season mansion rentals should be used to provide housing for the homeless and for illegal immigrants.

:thumbsup:

Offline berdie

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2022, 08:43:43 pm »
I know I'm a bad person because I find this amusing. It's really easy to champion causes if they have no direct affect on you.

Maaatha's , New York, et al can put their money where their mouth is.