Author Topic: BREAKING: Saudi Arabia publicly rejects Biden's demands to lower oil price before US elections  (Read 478 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

BREAKING: Saudi Arabia publicly rejects Biden's demands to lower oil price before US elections

The administration claimed that the ask to Saudi Arabia to delay their cutback on oil production was not at all a political move. Saudi Arabia said that it was, and that their decision to cut production was an economic, not a political one.

Ari Hoffman and Libby Emmons
Oct 13, 2022 5 minute read

The Biden administration urged Saudi Arabia and other OPEC+ members to delay announcing oil production cuts until after the November mid-term elections. Gas prices are foremost in the minds of American voters and are expected to play a major role in the control of Congress in the minds of voters. Saudi Arabia refused to go along with Biden's wishes, saying that they would be reducing their oil production, as would their Russian allies.

Biden then threatened to withhold Congressionally authorized arms sales to Saudi Arabia, making the stunning admission during a recent sit-down interview with CNN's Jake Tapper, in which he stated that Saudi Arabia would face "consequences for what they've done with Russia." Biden asked Saudi Arabia to delay their decision to cut oil production, and to drill more oil in the lead up to the November midterm elections, essentially to boost the Democratic Party by cutting gas prices.

https://rumble.com/embed/v1l6qp0/?pub=4

The administration has claimed that the ask to Saudi Arabia to delay their cutback on oil production was not at all a political move, however, Saudi Arabia said that it was. They stated further that they are not taking a stance on the Ukraine-Russia conflict, and that their decision to cut production was an economic, not a political one.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1580383630433878016

more
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-saudi-arabia-publicly-rejects-bidens-demands-to-lower-oil-price-before-us-elections?utm_campaign=64483
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

... maybe Venezuela or Iran will help Biden.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Whatsamatta Cartoon Joe? Thought you were a tough guy? Nobody f's with the Bidens! I'm a BFD! Shoot 'em thru the door! I'll show 'em! Cut 'em off at the knees!! Pow pow pow pow!!

Why don't you send out some F-15's? Maybe drop a nuke?

Just more empty senile threats, being a bully, peacocking around the stage, and swinging at air.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Whatsamatta Cartoon Joe? Thought you were a tough guy? Nobody f's with the Bidens! I'm a BFD! Shoot 'em thru the door! I'll show 'em! Cut 'em off at the knees!! Pow pow pow pow!!

Why don't you send out some F-15's? Maybe drop a nuke?

Just more empty senile threats, being a bully, peacocking around the stage, and swinging at air.
This constant bravado, wanting to physically fight everyone, challenging random people to push-ups, along with his insane 'stories' about all of his heroic exploits in his life, are all major signs of feelings of inadequacy and insecurity. This handshakes one-to-one with his obviously apparent sniffing and rubbing every woman and girl he meets, attempting to portray himself as some kind of insatiable sexual olympian.

All of this is so common with old men in general and especially with senile old men that at this point it is a hackneyed cliché. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoJ-hM2gF9U
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 07:47:53 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

That is a smackdown.

Offline berdie

////00000////

... maybe Venezuela or Iran will help Biden.

I recognize the sarcasm, but it makes me wonder if Venezuela and Iran just might. But of course that help will come with a pretty hefty price in one way or another.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Again, it makes no sense for the US Government to sanction domestic energy producers while groveling to our enemies for more oil.

It makes me wonder ...

"Why do the Dems hate America?" ...

"Why are the Dems against American energy independence?" ...

"Why do Dems like inflationary energy policies that harm Main Street Americans?" ...

"Why do Dems support American dependence upon Venezuela and Iran for oil?" ...

"Why do Dems want America to appear weak and impotent to our enemies?"
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright