Author Topic: Washington Post column blasts Kanye West, Herschel Walker as archetypes of 'dumb, violent, Black ser  (Read 1391 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 7, 2022 12:48pm EDT
Washington Post column blasts Kanye West, Herschel Walker as archetypes of 'dumb, violent, Black servant'
Columnist called Walker, West 'toxic' and eager to please their 'White masters'
By Nikolas Lanum | Fox News

A Washington Post column characterized rapper Kanye West and Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker as "toxic" Black men acting as dumb and violent "servants" to their "White masters."

In the Friday column titled "Kanye West, Herschel Walker and the politics of toxic Black men," writer Karen Attiah claimed the recent "dusty behavior" of West and Walker encapsulated how American culture rewards "toxic masculinity."

Attiah slammed West for wearing a "White Lives Matter" shirt alongside conservative pundit Candace Owens, posing with former President Donald Trump wearing a Make America Great Again hat, and his online antics aimed at his ex-wife Kim Kardashian, her mother Kris, and comedian Pete Davidson.

For his part, Walker was also criticized for claims that he abused his ex-wife, allegedly paying for an ex-girlfriend's abortion, and for saying "painfully dumb things" that should have disqualified him, according to Attiah.

"If I had my way, I would dismiss these two as clowns. But America just makes them impossible to ignore," she wrote. "This country loves to inundate us with coverage of Black male figures embodying the archetype of the dumb, violent, Black servant eager to please the White masters."

She also claimed that anti-Blackness and misogyny are profitable in modern America, especially in the current "MAGA era."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-column-blasts-kanye-west-herschel-walker-archetypes-dumb-violent-black-servant
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

I'm not a real big fan of either Walker or West, but people like Attiah's message to American blacks appears to be to stay on the plantation and beg for their dinner.

Online mountaineer

I'm not a real big fan of either Walker or West, but people like Attiah's message to American blacks appears to be to stay on the plantation and beg for their dinner.
Exactly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's amazing, the second that Black American gets uppity, the woke liberal Dems go straight to deep South Jim Crow.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It's amazing, the second that Black American gets uppity, the woke liberal Dems go straight to deep South Jim Crow.

That "Black American" is a pop-icon...an artist and marketing genius with over 20M followers on social media.

They cannot have somebody with THAT kind of cultural influence screwing up their plans/agenda.

We need Elon Musk's 'New and improved' Twitter more than ever.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Hoodat

I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Whom does she work for?  A never-Trumper rich, white guy, Jeff Bezos.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
A Washington Post column characterized rapper Kanye West and Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker as "toxic" Black men acting as dumb and violent "servants" to their "White masters."

Good to see the WP come out and publicly expose themselves as being the racist pieces of Bush they really are.

It has been said that "confession is good for the soul",but I hope it fails in this case. Let these bastards do the suffering they have so richly earned.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

People like West, Walker, Candace Owens, Thomas Sowell, etc are a threat to leftist power

The left can’t boast about the safe streets and good schools in the cities that they run. So the only option is it to attack any black person who exposes the fact that leftists policies are actually harmful to Inner city blacks
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Any person in America that is black that votes for a Democommie is ignorant to history.  They are utterly clueless.  It would be like a Jew voting for Hitler and the Nazis in 1945.

90+% of all blacks should be voting for Republicans or any other party, but NEVER for the Democommies, who fought a Civil War to defend slavery, who created Jim Crow laws, and last but not least LBJ with his welfare program intended to keep blacks 'on the plantation', and has to a large degree ever since the 60s.

Thomas Sowell is brilliant, and he gets it.  Candace Owens too.  Hershel Walker is not the most brilliant person, but he is no worse on his relations with women when considering his opponent, who also had issues with violence toward his wife.  Not keen on either candidate to be honest, but Hershel will get my vote only because he has a R behind his name.

Tucker Carlson had Kanye West on his program the other night, and I thought it was an interesting reveal on West.  He believes he will be elected POTUS one day.  Like all wealthy people, he does not lack in the arrogance category.  I thought he said a number of things that were interesting.  But he has a couple weaknesses that will prohibit him from getting elected POTUS.  First, he tends not to look the person in the eye he is talking to.  He looks down or away, and I consider that a major weakness.  Second, wearing a baseball cap to partially hide behind while facing a major interview with a leading figure on cable news is another sign of weakness.  Strong people look their audience straight on and hide behind nothing.  West will never be POTUS, unless he is elected VP and the POTUS dies in office for him to assume the position.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
People like West, Walker, Candace Owens, Thomas Sowell, etc are a threat to leftist power

@LMAO

It takes a huge amount of courage for a black man or woman to come out and speak in public about this issue,and I can only hope one day that courage is recognized publicly.

Online Kamaji

@LMAO

It takes a huge amount of courage for a black man or woman to come out and speak in public about this issue,and I can only hope one day that courage is recognized publicly.

:thumbsup:

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

And hopefully, more will come to the realization that decades of Democrat Party rule in the cities has been a bane for inner city blacks
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And hopefully, more will come to the realization that decades of Democrat Party rule in the cities has been a bane for inner city blacks

@LMAO

Things would get ugly on a historic scale if all the blacks were to wake up to reality at the same time and realize the screwing the Dims have been giving them all along,while their black alleged "leaders" play them for fools.

Offline verga

There used to be a saying: In the north they don't care how big a black man gets as long as he doesn't get too close. In the south they don't care how close a black man gets as long as he doesn't get too big. We are seeing a perfect example of that.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

Good to see the WP come out and publicly expose themselves as being the racist pieces of Bush they really are.

It has been said that "confession is good for the soul",but I hope it fails in this case. Let these bastards do the suffering they have so richly earned.
It's called the Washington COMpost for a reason.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
14h
Earlier today I learned that @kanyewest was officially kicked out of JP Morgan Chase bank. I was told there was no official reason given, but they sent this letter as well to confirm that he has until late November to find another place for the Yeezy empire to bank.
That'll teach him not to try to escape the plantation.

Online mountaineer

Bank Pulled Out Before Anti-Semitic Attacks
10/13/2022 1:03 PM PT
TMZ
While many people assumed JPMorgan Chase Bank cut ties with Kanye West after his recent anti-Semitic attacks, the decision was actually made weeks ago after Ye voiced his displeasure with the bank.

In a letter circulated by Candace Owens Wednesday night -- which had the date cropped out -- Chase announced it was ending the relationship with Yeezy Inc. A source familiar with the correspondence tells us the letter was actually sent back on September 20 ... well before Kanye wore his 'White Lives Matter' shirt or before he made the anti-Semitic remarks.

It was early September when Kanye aired out his grievances with Chase, writing, "I went to JP Morgan but of course they won't give me no deal flow cause Jin Ulrich is on the board of both adidas and JP Morgan." ...

Offline BellyAche

From the WP opinion piece:

The former NFL star is now running as a Republican for U.S. Senate in Georgia. It’s well-documented that the man says painfully dumb things that *should be* politically disqualifying. On climate change, he has observed that Georgia’s “good air” could float over and replace “China’s bad air,” which would need to be cleaned up before the air got back to Georgia. He has questioned evolution, asking, “Why are there still apes? Think about it?”

The focus should be on his intellectual abilities....  I would prefer a thinking Republican than a non-thinking "knee jerk" Republican myself.

Further:

Speaking at a Hall County GOP event Saturday that the campaign barred media from attending, Walker said that COVID-19 was "created by China" and that it was not a good use of money to tackle air pollution through the Democrats' sweeping "Green New Deal" proposal because China and other countries would not do the same.

"Since we don't control the air, our good air decided to float over to China's bad air, so when China gets our good air, their bad air got to move," Walker said. "So it moves over to our good air space. Then, now, we got we to clean that back up."
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Whatever the WAPO or NY Times suggests, doing the exact opposite would be the safe bet.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline BellyAche

Whatever the WAPO or NY Times suggests, doing the exact opposite would be the safe bet.

There are other sources for his odd iterations. Sometimes a person IS a bit daft, and should not be in the Senate. Why add to the daftness already there??

https://www.eenews.net/articles/herschel-walker-u-s-stuck-cleaning-chinas-air-pollution/
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt