Author Topic: THE MOST IMPORTANT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE F-35 AND SU-57 SUMMED UP IN ONE PICTURE  (Read 189 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

THE MOST IMPORTANT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE F-35 AND SU-57 SUMMED UP IN ONE PICTURE
Alex Hollings | October 12, 2022

In discussions about the world’s 5th generation fighters, Russia’s Su-57 often has a seat at the table right alongside American entries like the F-35 and F-22, as well as China’s J-20 and forthcoming J-31. But the fact of the matter is, these 1:1 fighter comparisons are good for driving clicks… but aren’t particularly valid in terms of comparing a nation’s actual combat capabilities.

The real truth is that production models of Russia’s Su-57 Felon are so rare that America has more aggressor F-35s playing the role of Russian stealth fighters for training than Russia actually has in service. When it comes to production, the F-35 simply beats the Su-57 before either aircraft can even be cleared for takeoff.

To date, Russian aircraft manufacturer United Aircraft Corporation (UAC) has delivered just six production Su-57s to the Russian Air Force. That figure would be seven, but the first ever production Su-57 promptly crashed shortly after take-off during its initial test flight.

Russia also has 12 prototype Su-57s, some of which have even been deployed operationally to places like Syria. However, these prototypes are so poorly finished that they almost certainly compromise the limited stealth capabilities the Su-57 is said to have under even the best of circumstances.

https://www.sandboxx.us/blog/the-most-important-difference-between-the-f-35-and-su-57-summed-up-in-one-picture/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson