Author Topic: Cohen: I’ll Leave the County if ‘Narcissistic Sociopath’ Trump Is President Again  (Read 1035 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cohen: I’ll Leave the County if ‘Narcissistic Sociopath’ Trump Is President Again

Pam Key 12 Oct 2022

Michael Cohen, a former personal attorney for Donald Trump, said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” he would leave the country if Trump wins the presidency again.

Cohen said, “This is a whole new set of dynamics when it comes to dealing with a man who is legitimately the most powerful person on the planet and a guy who is a narcissistic sociopath who doesn’t care about anyone willing to do anything to protect himself. I also believe that you’re going to start to see the kids getting in big trouble, and you’ll see Trump throw them under the bus, too, because he just doesn’t care.”

Anchor Nicolle Wallace asked, “What do you think happens to you and your family if he’s president again?”

Cohen said, “I’m leaving the country. There’s no doubt about it, and I think so many people will have too also. There is an enemies list that Donald has that’s extremely long. It could be like up of those old sacred scrolls that just keep going from like one of those movies, and it’s dangerous because he’s an autocrat wannabe. He looks up to the people like Vladimir Putin.”

He concluded, “He’s managed to so far be able to escape liability, and everyone around him tangentially has been suffering, but I think it is coming to the end, and I think it will come to an end soon.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/12/cohen-ill-leave-the-county-if-narcissistic-sociopath-trump-is-president-again/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He and Fauci and dozens more swamp rats will 'leave the country' running for cover. No doubt they are all moving finances overseas and buying a 'hacienda' in some place on Earth with no extradition agreement in the West.

Fauci has already said that he is "running for cover" as soon as ANY Republican is in a position to be able to prosecute him.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

He says that like it's a bad thing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DB

This was Trump's fixer lawyer for years. Why is it Trump gets a pass on all this?

Offline EdinVA

These egomaniacs... who cares where he lives and why....

Offline corbe

Trump's personal Attorney prior to Cohen died of aids while under Federal Indictment~Roy Cohn

Next up, I'm afraid:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

Offline verga

Don't let the door hit ya, where the good Lord split ya.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I say get a head start and get established in the fascist nation of Canada.

Offline verga

I am so Friggin tired of these liberal pansies. "If so and so gets elected I'm leaving." "If such and such happens i'm leaving." FUDGE YOU. We need to start reminding these rat B@$T@RD$ there are almost 200 counties in the world to pick from. We also should make it automatic that anyone that says this automatically has their citizenship revoked and they receive a one way ticket to the country of their choosing that day.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
At a minimum, revoke their right to vote.  We have too many voting that are dumb as a box of rocks as it is.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
At a minimum, revoke their right to vote.  We have too many voting that are dumb as a box of rocks as it is.
I think you owe each and every rock in the box an apology.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis