Author Topic: Biden: ‘I’ll Be in the Process of Deciding’ on 2024 Run After Midterms — ‘I Can Beat Donald Trump Ag  (Read 452 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: ‘I’ll Be in the Process of Deciding’ on 2024 Run After Midterms — ‘I Can Beat Donald Trump Again’

Pam Key 11 Oct 2022

President Joe Biden said Tuesday on “CNN Tonight” that he will decide if he is going to run for president in 2024 after the midterms and if he does, he said he believes he will beat former President Donald Trump again.

Biden said, “I just think there’s, you know, it’s a matter of has anybody done more in the first two years of their administration?  For a guy, they’ve been saying this about my age since I began to run. So, you know, you can come work out with me in the morning.”

Anchor Jake Tapper said, “Anytime, anytime. The big question, of course, is when you’re going to make an official announcement for the 2024 re-election. Do you think you’ll make a decision before the end of the year?”

Biden said, “Well, look, I’m not going to make this about my decision. I’m going to make this about this off-year election. After that’s done in November, then I’ll be in the process of deciding.”

Tapper said, “Is one of the calculations that you think you’re the only one who can beat Donald Trump?”

Biden said, “I believe I can beat Donald Trump again.”

Tapper said, “All right, Mr. President, thank you so much for your time today.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/11/biden-ill-be-in-the-process-of-deciding-on-2024-run-after-midterms-i-can-beat-donald-trump-again/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

So, you know, you can come work out with me in the morning.

Grab your purse, honey.
Mandelbaum!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Offline EdinVA

Offline BellyAche

Typical "B."  Garbled answers and wishful thinking!!!  I grade him an "F"!   GO T, go!
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'm really surprised they've not tossed Biden back in the basement until after the midterms.

Offline LMAO

From the article…..

Biden said, “I just think there’s, you know, it’s a matter of has anybody done more in the first two years of their administration? 

No
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Biden did not utter a single coherent, complete sentence in that entire interview, I suspect.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Biden did not utter a single coherent, complete sentence in that entire interview, I suspect.

Your instincts are correct.