Author Topic: Ritzy Nantucket braces for plane load of illegal immigrants  (Read 405 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ritzy Nantucket braces for plane load of illegal immigrants
« on: October 10, 2022, 02:43:18 pm »
Ritzy Nantucket braces for plane load of illegal immigrants
October 10, 2022 | Tom Tillison

There is a plane destined for Nantucket filled with enough illegal immigrants to fill a bucket.

While that may be a play on the opening line of many a limerick, local officials on the upscale island are saying they expect a plane full of migrants to arrive this week.

“On October 7, 2022 at 2:54 PM, Nantucket Central Dispatch received an informational call from the Nantucket Memorial Airport Operations about a reported flight scheduled to arrive in Nantucket on Tuesday, October 11, 2022,” the Nantucket Police Department said in a press release.

“The purpose of the call was to inform the Nantucket Police Department that the reported scheduled flight had many similarities to the flight and incident that occurred on Martha’s Vineyard,” the release continued. “The charter company was contacted by Nantucket Memorial Airport Operations and they reported the charter flight was a business flight for a group out of Chicago.

But not to worry, officials on Martha’s Vineyard set the precedent on how to quickly dispatch undesirable illegal immigrants when they had the two plane loads that arrived on the tony island at the orders of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis quickly removed to a nearby military base. DeSantis said the flights were part of an effort to “transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations.” The state even activated up to 125 members of the National Guard to assist in moving the migrants to Joint Base Cape Cod, the justification being that the base was better equipped to meet their housing, food, and basic needs.

more
https://americanwirenews.com/ritzy-nantucket-braces-for-plane-load-of-illegal-immigrants/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Ritzy Nantucket braces for plane load of illegal immigrants
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2022, 06:23:29 pm »
 :2popcorn:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2022, 08:45:06 pm »
If Nantucket is a "Sanctuary," then they are fair game for imported citizens.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2022, 09:23:22 pm »
Cue up Alan Arkin from "The Russians Are Coming!":

"Emergency! Emergency! Everybody to get from street!"