Author Topic: Biden: ‘I Have Great Confidence in’ Hunter That ‘What He Says and Does Are Consistent with What Happ  (Read 220 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: ‘I Have Great Confidence in’ Hunter That ‘What He Says and Does Are Consistent with What Happens’ — He Wrote about Gun in Book

Ian Hanchett 11 Oct 2022

During an interview with CNN aired on Tuesday’s edition of “CNN Tonight,” President Joe Biden responded to reports that officials believe they have sufficient evidence to charge his son, Hunter, for tax and gun crimes by stating he has confidence that what Hunter “says and does are consistent with what happens.” And stated that Hunter wrote about saying he wasn’t on drugs on his gun application in his book and he has “great confidence in my son.”

Biden stated, “Well, first of all, I’m proud of my son. This is a kid who got — not a kid, he’s a grown man — he got hooked on — like many families have had happened — hooked on drugs. He’s overcome that. He’s established a new life. He is — I’m confident that he is — what he says and does are consistent with what happens. And, for example, he wrote a book about his problems and was straightforward about it. I’m proud of him. He came along and said, by the way, this thing about a gun, I didn’t know anything about it. But it turns out that when he made [an] application to purchase a gun, what happened was…you get asked the question, are you on drugs or use drugs? He said no. And he wrote about saying no in his book. So, I have great confidence in my son. I love him. And he’s on the straight and narrow and he has been for a couple of years now. And I’m just so proud of him.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/11/biden-i-have-great-confidence-in-hunter-that-what-he-says-and-does-are-consistent-with-what-happens-he-wrote-about-gun-in-book/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Lawyerforlaws
@lawyer4laws
I would've thought~  Since Joe Biden's son, Hunter was a drug addict .. .
The Fentanyl Crisis would take center stage in the White House ...
However~ To much chagrin~  The Biden admin has been almost completely silent on the fentanyl crisis.
9:11 AM · Oct 12, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org