Author Topic: In COVID hearing, #Pfizer director admits: #vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission.  (Read 723 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Pfizer executive admits that their COVID vaccine was never tested to see if it would stop transmission" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/EricMMatheny/status/1580144699423092736

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is criminal genetic experimentation.
The Republic is lost.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
In case the need for a timeline to blame President Trump for the vaccine...it's the only reason this is being pushed today.    :yowsa:

"Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln...how did you like the play?" 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline LadyLiberty

In order to test transmission after vaccination, they would have to do a challenge study. That would mean exposing people who were both vaccinated and unvaccinated to the virus to see if they got ill. I seem to remember something done like that in the UK with covid and young healthy adults, but many consider that unethical so not many researchers want to go in that direction. It would probably be difficult to get a good number of people willing to sign up for such a study.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Every lamp post on Constitution Avenue needs a new decoration!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 09:56:22 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Isn't it amazing after Joe and his democrat gang put in place their skullduggery, their minions, useful fools digin hard with defending the new agendas, regardless of the human costs for a year.  Then after a massive cost in human life is done, the deniers slowly back off and go to something else. They are like the populace in Nazi Germany so willing to rubber stamp what ever those in power wanted, regardless of the costs to innocent people.  They are NOT BLAMELESS, GOD HAS A PLACE WAITING JUST FOR THEM, wear your asbestos suit, you're gonna need it.
 :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is criminal genetic experimentation.
It is a violation of the Nuremburg Code. One cannot give informed consent when you are misled.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

@jmyrlefuller

Like I said, the jab protects the virus from the body's immune system, which makes it possible for jabbed people to pass their RNA-coated SARS-2 viruses to others.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-