Author Topic: Pompeo: Biden’s Armageddon Comments ‘Reckless’  (Read 622 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pompeo: Biden’s Armageddon Comments ‘Reckless’
« on: October 09, 2022, 03:57:47 pm »
Pompeo: Biden’s Armageddon Comments ‘Reckless’

Pam Key 9 Oct 2022

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on this week’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday” that President Joe Biden’s comments warning of armageddon in response to nuclear threats from Russia were “reckless.”

At a fundraiser last week, Biden said, “We have not faced the prospect of armageddon since Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis.”

Discussing Russian President Vladimir Putin, Biden added, “I know fairly well. He’s not joking when he talks about potential use of tactical nuclear weapons.”

Pompeo said, “First of all, those comments were reckless. Even more importantly, they demonstrate maybe one of the greatest foreign policy failures of the last decades, which was failure to deter Vladamir Putin in the same way the Trump administration did for four years.”

He continued, “When you hear the president talking about armageddon as a random thought, just mussing at a fundraiser, that is a terrible risk for the American people. He ought to be talking to us in a serious way.”

Pompeo added, “More importantly, he should be doing the things necessary to deter Vladamir Putin. We’ve been here in October of ’62 and other times, as well, and America has pushed back by showing enormous resolve, executing quiet diplomacy in the same way we did during our time in office, making clear to Vladamir Putin the cost of him using a nuclear weapon would bring the force of the United States and Europe and the whole world against Vladamir Putin. I hope they are doing this quietly.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/09/pompeo-bidens-armageddon-comments-reckless/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Pompeo: Biden’s Armageddon Comments ‘Reckless’
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2022, 03:58:29 pm »
Kirby: Biden’s Armageddon Comments Reflected the ‘Very High Stakes that Are in Play’

White House national security spokesman John Kirby said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” that President Biden’s remarks regarding “armageddon” reflected “the very high stakes that are in play” with Russian President Vladimir Putin’s threats.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/09/kirby-bidens-armageddon-comments-reflected-the-very-high-stakes-that-are-in-play/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2022, 04:03:38 pm »
Murphy on Biden’s Armageddon Comment: He’s Right to Raise the Risk

Senator Chris Murphy (D-CT) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that President Joe Biden’s remarks warning of “armageddon” amid nuclear threats from Russia were “right.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/09/murphy-on-bidens-armageddon-comment-hes-right-to-raise-the-risk/
Support the USO

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2022, 06:09:33 pm »
As i pointed out many times, the democrats won't be ready for nuclear war until they have empowered the World Communists and Muslims as much as they can with our money and our weaponry.  The democrats have been very friendly with China and Russia, while relentlessly weakening America across the board.
Such an easy observance to make and predict this as this will obviously turn out.  Joe pretends him and Putin, XI are adversaries, so easy to see otherwise, if you haven't been willfully blinding your selves.
The full horror of whats planned is near fruition.  Soon the consequences will be unavoidable, and horrific, enjoy you got your way and begging and crying will change nothing, nor your earned fate.
 :reaper: :reaper: :reaper:
 :smokin:

Who's yer daddy?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 07:34:10 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2022, 06:59:47 pm »
October 9, 2022 12:39pm EDT
Pompeo rips Biden's 'reckless' Armageddon remark: 'One of the greatest foreign policy failures'
Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo slams Biden's 'failure to deter Vladimir Putin'

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Sunday categorized President Biden’s quickly notorious Armageddon comment regarding the nuclear risk posed by Russia as "reckless" and demonstrating "maybe one of the greatest foreign policy failures of the last decades."

"Oh my goodness. First of all those comments were reckless. I think that even more importantly, they demonstrate maybe one of the greatest foreign policy failures of the last decades, which was the failure to deter Vladimir Putin in the same way that the Trump administration did for four years," Pompeo told "Fox News Sunday" host Shannon Bream.

"When you hear the president talking about Armageddon at a random — as a random thought just musing at a fundraiser that is a terrible risk to the American people if he truly believes that he ought to be out talking to us in a serious way," Pompeo added.

Biden, speaking at a Democratic fundraising event Thursday night, veered into talk about Ukraine, saying that Putin was "not joking when he talks about the use of tactical nuclear weapons or biological or chemical weapons."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pompeo-rips-bidens-reckless-armageddon-remark-one-greatest-foreign-policy-failures
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2022, 02:05:27 pm »
But, hey, if nuclear holocaust saves the planet ... 
Just ask the HuffingtonandPuffington Post.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2022, 02:42:26 pm »
But, hey, if nuclear holocaust saves the planet ... 
Just ask the HuffingtonandPuffington Post.

I could also cure World Hunger.  I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh, depending on the breaks.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2022, 03:10:28 pm »
Joe Skeezy thinks he's a gangsta mafia boss, when he's really a bratty little kid in the powder room lighting matches.
The Republic is lost.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2022, 07:39:46 pm »
Woke LIBERALS have gotten their way and the answer to the problems they invented is culling humanity.  A few BILLION here or there should do.  Every moron and idiot is sure it won't affect them.  Blind fools wouldn't have it any other way!
Me?  No not ME!  Take everybody else but ME!  FOOLS JUST GOTTA BE FOOLS!,  Take 'em!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 02:50:53 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions