Author Topic: Elizabeth Moore to Republicans: ‘If You Don’t Show Up to Work the Polls, the Democrats Will’  (Read 254 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Elizabeth Moore to Republicans: ‘If You Don’t Show Up to Work the Polls, the Democrats Will’

Robert Kraychik 10 Oct 2022

Elizabeth Moore, vice president of public relations and communications for Breitbart News, said on Monday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow that Republicans must work as poll watchers to protect the integrity of elections.

“My message to the listeners today is go to your local board of elections, sign up to be a poll worker, get trained, and get thee to the polls on election day so that we have eyes on the process,” Moore stated.

Moore held that participating in the electoral process as a poll worker is rewarding as a moral endeavor.

“You can count on working from … 5:30 in the morning til 9:00 at night, or later,” she shared, reflecting on her experience as a poll worker. “Needless to say, the nominal amount of money you get paid doesn’t reward you, but being a part of the process is the reward.”

She emphasized the peace of mind provided by being a first-hand observer and protector of election integrity as a poll watcher.

“Knowing that you had eyes on the election in your precinct or your poll and that the the election was fair and square, that’s the reward,” she emphasized. “I can’t tell you how important that is, because if you don’t show up to work the polls, the Democrats will.”

Moore reflected, “[Democrats] are just very organized and engaged, and Republicans — when they don’t get involved in the same way — are ceding the process to the Democrats, which we cannot afford to do.”

Moore observed Democrats’ increased political organization in the realm of poll watching relative to Republicans.

Moore added, “The tricky part is — at least where I live — there are always plenty of Democrats willing to do this work, and there are never enough Republicans.”

Moore advised conservatives to form as groups — with family and friends — when volunteering to work as poll watchers. She also recommended such volunteers ask their respective boards of elections to partner them with “experienced Republican poll workers” where applicable.

Marlow said, “If the Democrats are more organized, then we are making it much easier for people to cheat, and that’s very disturbing.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2022/10/10/elizabeth-moore-republicans-if-you-dont-show-up-work-polls-democrats-will/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

I really wanted to work the polls this year, but my recent surgery would have made it too uncomfortable. Maybe the next election.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We used to get a handful of people to be Election Observers, but this year we are swamped.  We are not going to let this one go.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: