Author Topic: I can’t stop laughing at the Babylon Bee’s latest video  (Read 431 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I can’t stop laughing at the Babylon Bee’s latest video
« on: October 09, 2022, 01:50:14 pm »
October 8, 2022
I can’t stop laughing at the Babylon Bee’s latest video
By Andrea Widburg

Whether it’s making accurate predictions about the future or holding up a mirror to today’s wacky American culture, you really will not find a better outlet than the Babylon Bee. In September, the Bee introduced to America a very woke California couple that relocated to Texas and struggled to accept the Texas culture. They’re back again and even funnier than they were the first time.

The original California to Texas video debuted on September 13. It instantly become the most-watched Babylon Bee video, eclipsing even the stellar Spelling Bee video that, since June, garnered 2,131,797 views as of this writing. That’s because the original California to Texas video, in just three weeks, managed to get 2,145,452 views. To appreciate the new video, I suggest you watch the original because they’re best taken in order:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlDWzN6TW5Y&t=29s&ab_channel=TheBabylonBee

I’m not giving a big joke away when I say that the California couple decided that Texas wasn’t the place for them—and I suspect that’s where the joke was supposed to end. There would be one video with a nice wrap-up. However, given the soaring popularity of Mr. and Mrs. California, the Bee really had no option but to commit Mr. and Mrs. California to life in the heart of Texas.

This time, the Californians are at a good old Texas barbecue, once again trying to come to terms with the strange cultural habits of normal Americans. I am not exaggerating when I say that, watching the video, I laughed until I cried. I was still giggling uncontrollably after the video ended and I turned to the keyboard to write this post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MOy6Z_UP7c&ab_channel=TheBabylonBee

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/10/i_cant_stop_laughing_at_the_babylon_bees_latest_video.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: I can’t stop laughing at the Babylon Bee’s latest video
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2022, 02:02:10 pm »
 :yowsa:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2022, 03:48:53 pm »
LOL!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2022, 10:44:17 pm »
 :happyhappy:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2022, 11:06:39 pm »
BEEyootiful! :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2022, 11:25:35 pm »
Good one!   :laugh: