Author Topic: Twelve Europeans in custody after allegedly crossing Canadian border illegally into Minnesota  (Read 357 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Twelve Europeans in custody after allegedly crossing Canadian border illegally into Minnesota
Kristi Belcamino, Pioneer Press - 1h ago

Twelve people — eight citizens of Great Britain and four citizens of Ireland — were taken into custody by the border patrol last month after they allegedly entered the country illegally near the Canadian border with Minnesota.

A press release from U.S. Customs and Border Protection gave the following details:

A  Border Patrol agent with the Warroad Station was notified Sept. 25 that two vehicles had illegally entered the country near Roseau, Minn.

During the search for the vehicles, the agent found them at a gas station in Grygla, Minn. As he drew closer, one vehicle left the station. After speaking to the occupants of the vehicle that remained, one citizen of Britain and three citizens of Ireland were taken into custody.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/twelve-europeans-in-custody-after-allegedly-crossing-canadian-border-illegally-into-minnesota/ar-AA12JZ9k
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 06:19:30 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If they aren't convicted felons, they will probably be deported. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Twelve people — eight citizens of Great Britain and four citizens of Ireland — were taken into custody by the border patrol last month after they allegedly entered the country illegally near the Canadian border with Minnesota."

There's a very specific reason why "these twelve" weren't simply processed and given bus or plane tickets and sent on their way.

Can you discern what that reason is...?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just popped in for cheaper gas and liquor...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Ya hey der hoser, take off!
The Republic is lost.