Author Topic: RGV Sector Border Patrol Agents Apprehend Six Gang Members, Three Sex Offenders This W  (Read 229 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
RGV Sector Border Patrol Agents Apprehend Six Gang Members, Three Sex Offenders This Week
Release Date Fri, 10/07/2022 - 12:00

EDINBURG, Texas – This week, Rio Grande Valley Sector (RGV) Border Patrol agents arrested three sex offenders and six gang members.     

On Oct. 5, McAllen Border Patrol Station (MCS) agents arrested a Mexican national who was convicted in 2012 of statutory rape in Mississippi. MCS agents also arrested a Mexican national in Mission, on Oct. 4. Record checks revealed he was previously convicted of annoy/molest children and convicted to 36 months of incarceration in California.

Also on Oct. 4, Fort Brown Border Patrol Station agents arrested a Mexican national whose criminal history revealed he was convicted of child molesting in 2006 and sentenced to 10 years of incarceration and four years of probation in Indiana.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/rgv-sector-border-patrol-agents-apprehend-six-gang-members-three-sex
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Don't they realize those are future democrats?  They arrest them for minor offenses as sexual assaults of some sort or being members of murderous gangs?  No wonder commiecrats want to get rid of the border patrol! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson