Author Topic: Sen. Chuck Grassley: Hundreds of FBI Agents Resigned amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations  (Read 413 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sen. Chuck Grassley: Hundreds of FBI Agents Resigned amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 7 Oct 2022

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA), the top Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee, reportedly received documents from a whistleblower showing hundreds of FBI agents resigned between 2004 to 2020 amid allegations of sexual misconduct.

Grassley’s office shared information about a U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) internal report titled “Retirements and Resignations During Unwelcome Sexual Conduct Adjudications.”

According to that document:

665 FBI employees, including 45 [Senior Executive Service (SES)]-level employees have retired or resigned following an FBI or [Justice Department Office of Inspector General (OIG)] investigation into alleged misconduct, but prior to [the Office of Professional Responsibility’s (OPR)] issuance of a final disciplinary letter.

However, Grassley noted that the number could be much higher than 665 because it does not include agents who resigned or retired before or during an ongoing misconduct investigation.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/07/grassley-hundreds-fbi-agents-resigned-sexual-misconduct-allegations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And these were just the ones proven to have molested females.

In other words,nobody of importance holding a leadership position.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bilo

showing hundreds of FBI agents resigned between 2004 to 2020

A 16 year period. What are we really talking about 10-20 agents per year, out of how many?

I'm so disgusted with the FBI, DOJ, CIA etc., I say fire them all and start over.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Many of those agents were true believers of bill clinton, and you can't blame them for wanting to be like their hero astro-turf bill.  Many of these agents are currently under, can't blame him for anything dementia Joe did or does.  Who yah gonna blame when the wicked and depraved are completely justified as innocent?
You hang with the gang you run with!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
 :amen:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions