Author Topic: General is reprimanded by Army for being a Twitter warrior  (Read 246 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
General is reprimanded by Army for being a Twitter warrior
« on: October 08, 2022, 11:50:28 am »
General is reprimanded by Army for being a Twitter warrior:

Inspector general says top officer 'discredited' the service by trolling Fox News' Tucker Carlson over 'feminization' of military

Major Gen. Patrick Donahoe was condemned in an investigation by the US Inspector General's for his public spats on Twitter

The Army found Donahoe had engaged in improper use of social media when he criticized Fox's Tucker Carlson and a COVID-vaccine skeptic Marine vet

The Inspector Generals office concluded that Donahoe's tweets were unprofessional and brought 'negative publicity' to the military

Investigators also slammed Donahoe for breaking the rules and speaking with a female officer who he defended from online trolls
By RONNY REYES FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 12:02 EDT, 6 October 2022 | UPDATED: 15:24 EDT, 6 October 2022

The US Inspector General's Office slammed a general for 'discrediting' and bringing 'negative publicity' to the military on Twitter as he blasted Tucker Carlson and online trolls criticizing women in the army.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11287587/General-slammed-inspector-general-discrediting-Army-Twitter.html
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 11:52:02 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: General is reprimanded by Army for being a Twitter warrior
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2022, 03:29:44 pm »
THIS is a guy with a SERIOUS book contract coming down the road.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!